14.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

I know I may (am) waste your time but I wanted to tell you of my other books.

All the books I'm about to list I deleted lllooooooolllll

You.. Which is an Itachi story. Very new.

Naruto. Which is completed so it's ready to read. Might be a little.. Confusing. Depends on the person.

Naruto Shippuden. Which is the sequel, isn't almost finished. (:

If you like WWE, I have the Undertakers Daughter story which is a Slow Update.

And if you like Kissasama Kiss (forgot how to spell it) I have at book as well.

But back to Madaras daughter.

This is more of a background stories than continuing so you could skip it, but if you want to learn more about Team 7 experiences and such, you could continue reading. It does deal with her still falling. And that dress up there she wears it slog through these one shots I guess.

Follow me because you love me. (:

Vote because... You can?

COMMENT BECAUSE I WILL ANSWER YOU I PROMISE.

Onwards~

You know falling to your death isn't that bad..

Except remembering all the precious freaking moments making your heart clench.

Hm.. That reminds me..of our first mission.. Very weird.

"Point A. Ready."

"Point B Sasuke"

....

...

"Oh right! Point C Naruto Uzumaki dattebayo!"

"Slow as always Naruto.."

"Point D." I mumble boredly. "Mission completed."

"NANI?!" Three voices screamed in my ear. As one sighed. I however stepped away from the tree petting the cat on my shoulder why the other held cat nip.

"It wasn't hard.. All cats love cat nip."

Sasuke glared at me seemingly upset. "Why haven't I thought of that first."

"It is because not all humans think the same way." I say wisely. "And fortunately, I'm glad I don't think like you." I pass as a sneer comment as his eyes practically had fire. Be mad Uchiha..

Be mad.

"Don't say that to my Sasuke-kun! He's smarter than you!"

I turn to the young pinkie. Though I hate to admit it, I'm quite fond of her, like a troubling annoying little sister.

"Useless." I start absently as she gains an irk mark. "Your hair.."

She grabs her hair worriedly glancing at Sasuke through her lashes. I learn from a.. What was it called? A 'friendship' book that you should.. Compliment your.. Ano.. The people around you to build a better relationship. I've only had 3 relationships. Okaa-san, my butler, and my maid. My butler and my maid were the only ones in my mansion back in America and believe it or not I trusted them with my life.

"It's beautiful.'' I say making everyone shocked. But what I really wanted to say was

"The product you use, is made for dogs."