8. Kūkyo's Mother.

Imagine her with a English accent please.

Emptiness- Kūkyo

"Kūkyo-chan!" I heard the super hyper, loud voice and I sighed and turn around. Even though I'm much happier it can -maybe- be seen by my eyes or by my tone -rarely.

"Naruto?" I turn around just to be tackled in a hug going to the floor.

"Oomph." I say surprised.

"Hi Kūkyo-chan! It's been forever! I have so much to tell you mission was awesome! You should have came-"

"Hello Naruto." I interrupted and pat his head. "I would love to know more, but not on the floor." He seems to realize this and sheepishly grin and pulled me up.

"Sorry Kūkyo-chan.." I pat his head.

"It's quite fine Naruto." I turn and nod at the others.

"Kakashi, Useless, Arrogant." I say serious. Kakashi was sweat dropping and the other two was in rage.

"Oh! Oh! Kūkyo-chan! Guess what a happen! We were attached! And I got poisoned! And I almost died of bloodlost! And our C-rank mission turned to a S-rank mission. Sasuke died! Then came back to life! And we learn Chakra control, and killed an S-rank missing nin, who was one of the Seven.. Uh the Seven Swords men!! And it was so cool! We almost died but we are here and and- Melody-chan? Are you okay? You look paler than usual?!"

I looked at him shocked. He almost died.. Sasuke almost died.. They fought S-rank ninjas... Uh... Um.. I started to hyper-veil.

"K-Kūkyo-chan?!"

I was out.

-------

"Dobe! Look what you did!"

"Shut up teme! I don't know what I did."

"You told her we almost died or did die for that matter."

"SHUT UP TEME OR ELSE."

"OR ELSE WHAT DOBE!"

Then I heard it.. The smooch. The same exact moment I open my eyes... There they were kissing.

I was in shock. But of course I was impassive, I didn't know they were... Like that. For each other.. Now I know..

"I am glad you both 'came out' but refrain from kissing in front of me." They looked over at me, then at each other before breaking and taking multiple steps back.

"EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!" Naruto screeched.

"Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka" Sasuke chanted.

I sigh as I stood up. "Poor Hinata, poor Sakura."

*Love dovey music*

It wasn't that hard to tell that Hinata was struck hard in the chest by Naruto. And Sakura is slowly falling in love with Sasuke. But I guess there gay..

*Car screech*

Oh well.

"No no no no no that's not-"

"That's not what-"

I held a hand. "I will find out what happen from Kakashi, goodbye." I say dissmissively.

I walked out despite there protest. I look to the window out side my bed room to see Hinata and Sakura crying on each other. Poor Hinata..

I shrugged. Wait.. Why did I pass out again?