Chapter 3

" Seriously Ashley?...You couldn't tell me One Direction were here at the hotel...you couldn't tell me that we are working with them?" Liz was so frustrated brushing her fingers through her hair constantly pacing the room.

"I didn't think it was important Liz. They are just boys..." I go on and she halts raising her hand.

"They are not just boys Ashley...Have you seen them? Have you looked at them?" she asks in a serious tone and I can't help but chuckle at her reaction that I must admit I did not expect at all.

"Liz...Lizzy, come on they are what 20, 21 years old? They are just kids..." I try to calm her down but in vain.

"I don't fucking care how old they are, I wouldn't mind one of them inside of me right now, or all of them for that matter...one by one...or all at the same time, so don't give me that they are boys crap"

"Ewwww Liz! Get a grip!" I laugh out loud.

"Do you know how huge they are?" she exclaims.

"I know they are very popular back home and in the States I guess" I answer coolly.

"No I mean how huge they are" she repeats grabbing a banana from the complimentary fruit basket on the table and points at it.

"Liiiiiiiiiiiz"

"OK, OK so you don't know..."

"And you do?" I am astonished at where the topic is going.

"Do you know how many times I watched Harry grab his crotch on twitter honey?"

"You do that? And he does that? Why?" I ask again.

"...and Niall!" she goes on.

"How many are there anyway? And why do they touch their ...their things in front of people?"

"There were five and now they are four, Zayn left ...whatever...and they do that because they got the goods and the women are crazy for them" she tries to explain and I am once again astonished with her passion.

"You mean girls?" I correct her.

"No babe! I mean women. Of course there are girls but there are grown women after them as well"

"Jesus stop...I want to scream"

"I want to scream Liam's name!" she shows her sassiness and it is kind of scary.

"Shut up, Liz. Let's get some sleep you psycho...and then we can go downstairs and book some diving lessons, yeah?"

"I won't be able to sleep, but I will lie down a bit" she says and I am relieved.

"...lie down on Louis" she says closing the bathroom door and I sigh. She is crazy but I love her.

******

"You look right fit Ash!" Liz is so excited to see me in a bikini and shorts.

"Those dull office outfits make you look older...and you are so beautiful Ashley, we need to get you out and about. That gym is paying off!" she says with sincerity in her voice, another reason I love her.

"Thank you Liz...but don't start with the going out stuff again...I don't want nor need to go out and about as you put it" she should learn to drop it a bit. She's been on my case about moving on and getting out there for quite some time now and although I know she is right...I am just not ready.

"OK, I'll shut up for now...but"

"Let's get going Liz...let's show everybody that new bikini you bought. You look ace baby!" I change the subject and we are downstairs at the lobby in minutes. I fix my bandana a bit as I walk to reception to ask for directions on where I could book some diving lessons. Liz goes straight out to the huge pool flaunting those assets, she is absolutely stunning and I go to the front desk. The place is still filled with security and I see Mark and wave "Hello" just as I realize some commotion coming from outside.