Chapter 14

London weather can be hostile especially If you have just returned from a sunlit place like L.A. Walking to my office from the parking lot proved to be quite the task as I was holding my handbag my laptop bag and my coffee as I was trying to keep my thin cardigan in place as I felt goosebumps forming from the chilly wind.

"Good morning Monet!" I greeted my assistant who looked like she hadn't taken much sleep the previous night. Seated at her desk, hand supporting her head, she was looking at the computer screen bored to death

"Morning...you have a meeting at ten and class at eleven and then again at two" she informed yawning.

"I know about my classes Monet" I chuckle and she lets her head drop face down to the surface in front of her.

"I'm sleepyyyy" she whined.

"Go home...you have worked hard the days I was away...you deserve it" I feel sorry for her.

"Really" she lifts her head up.

"Really" I smile at her.

"But you have only been back what five days? Will you be OK?" she asks afraid that I might change my mind but of course I don't.

"It's OK...I will manage" my notes on the meeting are on my USB and I am prepared for the lessons after that.

"Thank you Ash...I owe you one" she quickly switches off her computer and in minutes she has already asked me if I need anything for the fifth time and she is at the door.

Going through my notes an email from Elizabeth pops up and I rush to read it. I download the attachment as the message just reads enjoy and when I finally see the content I am left with an ache that cannot be easily be healed. Photos of Harry and me at the diving lesson, playing beach volleyball, being carefree, photos before our first date which wasn't a date and at the shoot. Her mobile phone is the extension of her arm I swear. I don't even remember when she took most of them. All I know is that I look very relaxed, untroubled and cheery in all of them with Harry looking at me adoringly.

I know what you are trying to do I email her back. Leaving L.A without so much as a warning to Harry had Elizabeth on my case telling me off about being a heartless bitch when she knows for a fact that I am not that way at all. I just called it what it was...an amazing two days filled with much needed love making or even fucking but that is what it was. Harry seemed pleased with his latest conquest ...me and I was more than pleased to have had such an incredible sexual adventure.

After Anzette's phone call, I got up and left Harry's room claiming to need a shower at mine. Obviously Harry expected me to call or text but clearly I didn't nor did I answer any texts or calls from him and by the next morning I was on a flight back home having changed the original departure date. How was I supposed to face him after my daughter's declaration of love for him? I know she is thirteen and all but I just couldn't break it to her that I had fucked her pop star crush she so adamantly claimed to be the love of her life for four times and it felt so freaking great.

When I reached home she was sleeping soundly in her comfy bed and I just laid next to her for a while when for the first time I noticed Harry's face haunting me from different directions from the posters she had on the wall. Oh my God! How couldn't I have noticed? He looked so young in most of them, so different and yet his eyes, his smile the same. It was only in her newest additions on her door that I saw the Harry I knew. I was scared to even think how she would be affected if she found out what happened between me and her One Direction prince. Lying there my mind travelled to his tongue slipping into my mouth then nibbling on it...I remembered how it felt to have his hands sprawls on my stomach, how I whimpered and squirmed under him, the shaky moans that escaped me when he entered me and how he made sure I enjoyed him, us. It was an adventure that was incredible while it lasted...