Chapter 13

Waking up naked in a hotel room with a beautiful young man lying next to me was not something I had expected from this trip but it was definitely the highlight of it. To say that I had missed this was an understatement as I yearned it. To say that I longed for his touch, his tongue, his roughness and his gentleness was again an understatement as I craved it with all my existence. He had awakened me and my hunger for him could not be fulfilled easily. I had him and he had me twice more but more gently the second time, soft intimate touches, exploring each other both of us giggling and kissing slowly yet passionately only to be rougher again the third time with a lot of cussing, sweating and grabbing. Looking at him while he was sleeping was a pleasure in its own ...blushing reminiscing our naughty escapades. I can't believe how I talked to him and how I touched him, how I tasted him, how I screamed, how I scratched and how I exploded in his arms after he would make me come.

Feeling brave I brush his hair away from his face as he is so peacefully sleeping after the exhausting night we had. I reach for his cross and chain and I play with it when he offers me a sweet smile, his eyes still closed. He takes my hand in his intertwining our fingers his eyes still closed but I can sense his mischief. I leave his cross and move to his tattoos studying them with my eyes and fingers until he finally opens his eyes still very sleepy.

"Hey you!" he says with the sexiest voice I have ever heard in my life.

"Hey..." I whisper back.

He waves for me to go closer and cuddle and when I do he starts tickling me and I squirm giving him a warning look so he stops.

"What?" he acts all innocent.

"Stop it Harry!" I say and move back to cuddle.

" I distinctly remember you telling me to do the exact opposite a few hours ago" he makes fun of me and I chuckle his arms secured around my waist, his jaw resting on the crook on my neck as I sense him smell my hair.

" Mmmm...you smell so good...I want to eat you...oh wait I did that" he continues and with the daylight I am filled with embarrassment. I am not used to such cheekiness. 

"Harryyyy..." I scold him dragging my voice.

"What? Who's the schoolgirl now?" his teasing is relentless. "Ashley... I had a fantastic time last night. You are amazing, you feel amazing, I could make love to you all day and I wouldn't stop to eat, drink or pee" he chuckles once more with his own words,

" Gross!" I tell him and turn to face him. I am still fascinated by him, his chiseled face and sculptured body. I drink him in. He smells of boy and sex, cologne and a faint smell of sweat. He smells like male and I have missed this. He leans in to kiss me...a peck and then another and then another.

"Damn it!" he says sighing.

"What is it?" I ask him curiously.

"I want you again..." he comes closer to me, his arms still around me, my chest pressed to his and I feel his erection.

"It was just a peck!" I laugh flattered by the whole scene playing before me.

"Have you looked at yourself lately?" he compliments me and I hide my face in his neck planting small kisses there.

"You are not helping Ash..." he says and with his pointer he lifts my chin up to meet his stare.

"Ashley I need to have you again baby...are you up for it?" this youth thing has its perks, the stamina of this boy is unbelievable.

"The real question is: Are you up for it Mr. Styles?" I ask and he fakes shock.

Before I can say anything else he has me straddle him in no time and I laugh... something I haven't done in a while at least not in these circumstances.

"God you are so bloody beautiful it hurts. I had to call dibs on you" he confesses.

"What?" I furrow my brows unable to understand what exactly he means.

"When we met with everybody for the first time at the conference room I warned everybody to back the fuck off" he says and I find it so amusing that he would think that someone from there would be interested in me. Realising what I was thinking he pulls up, wraps his arms around my waist as I am still straddling him, feeling his erection under me as he kisses me his tongue consuming my mouth.

" You have been hiding for so long that you don't realise how many men around you want to devour you...you are stunning ....an absolute goddess who has taken my breath away...and as if that is not enough...you are a fucking awesome person, too!" he adds and I am bewitched by him, by his words and by his body.

"Ash...you are incredible... you are making me feel so..." 

"You say that because you just slept with me. You are still high" I laugh trying to get out of bed feeling like I'm twenty something again. I reach for the sheet to wrap myself and go to  the shower but he won't let me.

"And I am about to get higher. Get back here!" he demands dragging me back to bed playfully and with that he has me again but it's equal. I have him too. He is gentle with me this morning as with the light things change a bit. What the night and the dark cover is unveiled in the sunlight. 

"Are you close baby?" he asks me panting feeling him throbbing inside me.

"Yes" I say as I pick a faster pace reaching my end in seconds, the feeling of euphoria conquering every inch of my body until I hear him growl, pant and finally surrender to his own release.

I am on top of him, he is still inside me and there is no place I would rather be.

"Jesus Christ! I can't have enough of you..." he announces and I grin still shaking.

"I need to take a shower" I say while I hear his heart beating fast.

"NO! I want you to stay here with me and smell of me" he says as he finally pulls out discarding the condom resuming our previous position.

"What time is it?" I ask realising that I need to call Liz and tell her that I am OK although I am pretty sure that she heard my screams two floors down but I need to get in touch with Anzette as well as I haven't spoken with her at all the previous day.

"You are determined to make me get off this bed aren't you?" I nod and he smiles.

"OK I will go get my phone to check the time and then I will go pee and come back"

"It's eleven..." he says and hands me my phone from the floor where my clothes were. It's been on silent since the shoot and I have three text messages from Liz and a missed call from Anzette. I decide to call Anz now that Harry is in the toilet and she answers after the first ring.

" Mum I can't believe you!" she almost screams to my ear. " You are working with One Direction?! And I had to find accidentally I might add from Monet?"

"Yeah..." I manage to say before she attacks again.

"Mum... Please I need you to get an autograph from Harry...Oh my God I am so freaking in love with him mum, I love him so bloody much I want to die...he is so handsome and kind ....please a picture and an autograph ....you are so lucky mum. I love him so much mum...he is so freaking hot...God you are so lucky Mum..." and once more my life is complicated more than I ever expected.