Chapter 11*

Mature content. If you are under age you are advised to skip this.
**************************************
HPOV

Of all the things I expected her to do or say this was definitely not it. I expected a slap in the face, a push, a "fuck off", a get up and run, a punch, a "what the hell are you doing", but I was certainly not expecting this.

"Harry...let's go to yours" her voice full of determination.

"Are y...are you sure?" I say and look at her with my brows furrowed unable to comprehend the shift in mood and attitude.

"Yeah...let's go now before I change my mind" she replies and leans in for another kiss grabbing my collar to bring me closer and I curse the fact that we are in a car, fucking partition preventing me from throwing her down and having my way with her. Her lips are wet, velvety and hungry. I feel her tongue tentatively sneaking in my mouth and there is a fire growing in my chest when mine meets hers as they tangle in a dance that brings me a sort of euphoria I have never before experienced in a kiss. Her fingers brush my hair back then they cup my face with such tenderness and need. I feel them slowly travel down my chest leaving me breathless. Her eyes are open drinking me in, she bites my upper lip once before she dives in again.

God she is driving me insane! I have thought about this...oh how I have thought about it. I mean I have wanted her since the day I saw her at the beach with that bandana covering her luxurious hair that went beyond her shoulders... that fit body, her Raybans covering her gorgeous eyes that you can get lost into and that fucking hot bikini...that bloody thing got me so hard the day we went diving, my boner was so fucking obvious that Niall just couldn't resist taking the piss out of me.

Things got worse when I realized she was working with us. Grasping that she wasn't just another hot body but an intelligent passionate woman with a cause ...well that sealed the deal. She talked about her project with such zeal and dedication that it would be impossible for someone to not be affected. The fact that she wasn't star struck was an added bonus. She seemed totally unfazed by our status but grateful for it as it served her cause perfectly. Of course I knew there was an age difference but I couldn't give a fuck. I get that my reputation precedes me regarding older partners...em ...lovers but the thing is I enjoy having women that know what they are doing and what they want rather than frivolous girls who are only concerned with their new highlights and painting their nails with the latest fashion. I need a woman that knows what she wants in life and has dreams and goals. Ashley is that...exactly that.

Having to compete against a dead husband who she obviously adored is not something I imagined nor wished but she is totally worth it. Thank God Elizabeth gave me some pointers when we met for my speech and for the video. How could she not have a man in her life for four years? She is so God damn gorgeous...

"Ash...let's go..." I say while I slowly and unwillingly detach myself from her. I open the door and rush to her side but she is already climbing out so I just help her and after closing the door I check around for paps, I lean her back on the car and kiss her once more...deeply until I hear her moan...until I can hear her panting as my hand trails down her thigh feeling that soft needy skin.

"Harry...let's just"

I don't have to hear it once more. I nearly drag her to the lift thankfully getting there unnoticed by the paps. I look at her and I no longer see a sophisticated academic but a burning flame, a sexy delectable brunette that will kill me if I don't have her soon.

Reaching the suite door I open it in seconds and pull her in almost forcefully. As soon as we are in I can see her desire, her want her need in her every move. It's the same fire she let out while we were dancing the other day when she let herself free for a while just like she is doing now. The way she was swaying leaning on me got me so...damn I can't even think about it, I might just explode... I need to calm down if I don't want this to end quickly.