chapter 5

"That was torture!"Liz exhales as we walk in the room closing the door behind us inserting the card in the electricity slot.

'Really? I thought it went quite well actually' I admitted as I was unbuttoning my shirt wanting to get into something comfy immediately.

'It was torture Ashley...' she insisted and I looked at her questioningly. She didn't look that uncomfortable in the conference room. I mean at first she was a bit but then she was fine, at least she looked fine to me.

'Torture I tell you... I don't really know how I pulled myself together' she dramatically pats herself on the back.

' I don't know how I managed to compose myself and not jump Louis's bones right then and there on that conference table...' she closed her eyes and I can only assume she was visualizing.

'Ashley will you help me do my speech' she tries to mimic Liam.

' I will gladly do you baby ...over and over again' she moans.

'Liiiiiiz!' I fake scold her as I laugh at her confession.

'And Harry...damn that shirt ...he had what? a couple of buttons up? That chest...' she drools.

'I want to oil that chest and go south ...oil him up and eat him out like he is a pan of baklava'. She is one fourth Greek and that origin makes her say stuff nobody really understands but looks at you like she said the most meaningful thing ever.

In between laughs I realise she has not mentioned Niall at all.

'Don't ask about blondie ... I will be under him, or he will be under me whichever happens first by the end of the week' she says while she is totally naked in front of me heading the shower.

' I might be a while' she informs me winking at me.

'Whatever sound comes out of here please ignore' she says peeking from the door and practically slams it in frustration.

I was speechless. What is there to say to something like that after all?

After a short nap I noticed that I had received a text from Leo asking for a rein check. He was running late and wondered if we could meet up next week. I was quite disappointed to be honest because Leo was so easy-going, I enjoyed spending time with him so much, I was looking forward to our meeting. I would see him next week at least. That was something.

'So what now?' Liz was frustrated as soon as she found out about it.

'Whatever do you mean?' I asked her.

"Does that mean we aren't meeting the boys?" desperation written all over her face.

"No, I am meeting Liam. I promised to help him. We will go through his speech together. I just need to call and tell him that we aren't meeting Leo tonight. The others could make other plans...they shouldn't just sit around because we can't make it. Should they?" I am already up looking in my purse.

"How are you going to inform them...do you have their numbers?" Liz's eyes are wide and expectant.

"Liam gave me his number" I say as I find a card with his number on it.

"Of the four you got the number to the only one who is unavailable Ashley...sweet...fucking smart!" she throws her hands in the air exasperated.

"Don't be so melodramatic Liz" I smile as she is putting on some jeans.

"We are here for a reason Elizabeth..." I use her full name as I want her to take this seriously. We are no kids...these are just some boys who happen to be very polite...cool even and kind enough to help us. Liz should just get a grip and realise that we need to get things done. We were supposed to be meeting Leo Di Caprio for God's sake and she seemed totally unfazed but she flipped the minute she found out we were not going out with a bunch of twenty something boys. Jesus!