Chapter 4

HARRY

As I walk to the "Splash" to meet Wayne I hear my name being mentioned. I look up and I see two girls on the pier by the speed boats and jet skis.

"Quit staring!" I hear the brunette telling the blonde who shamelessly undresses me with her eyes.

I am used to people staring. It happens all the time when I am in public. I understand it. People are curious. I am also used to girls eye fucking me. I don't necessarily relish it but it is flattering none the less.

I look down pretending that I didn't hear them and I approach the hut. I get a glimpse of them once more. I have seen the brunette before. She is the girl with the bandana at the lobby yesterday. Damn she is right fit. I take another quick look and I feel a twitch. They are on the jet skis by now trying to move away from the ropes. That body...in that two piece...it is the kind of body that doesn't come natural...you labour in the gym for that. I should know. All toned and the hair... long and brown. They don't look at my direction anymore. They don't seem to care and I am relieved. I can stare at them now and that is precious. She fixes her bandana and adjusts her sunglasses never once looking back at me. So I am free to admire the view.

"Mr. Styles?" Wayne clears his throat.

"It's Harry Wayne...I thought we cleared that one last time" I smile at him as he catches me checking out the girls.

"Yeah Harry...are you ready to go?" he asks and looks at the girls too as they have fun in the sea speeding away from us.

He totally gets me and I grin.

"I know man... I know" he continues as he hands me the diving gear and we are off to the boat.

*****************************

ASHLEY

" Mr.Davy nice to meet you...Ashley Cameron.This is Elizabeth Byles my associate" I introduce Liz who is still a bit sun struck. We spent all morning and the early afternoon at the beach on the jet skis, did some water skiing too.

"Nice to meet you both" he shakes my hand and then Liz's.

"Shall we?" he leads us to the conference room where we are seated next to a guy who introduces himself as Nick and another one called Patrick I think, both from Action1D. We start discussing the details and I explain what the speech will entail and Liz sets up the computer while I do so. They seem quite interested and assure me that the 1D team is full on board.

"Here are the statistics..." I say as I turn the computer to me. Liz has connected it to the huge screen in the room so everyone can see. I am standing up and I am pointing at the screen.

"New York alone has reported..." the door suddenly opens and three boys enter unexpectedly.

"Sorry to interrupt...I am Liam" one of them says as Nick and Patrick stand up to offer them their seats but they refuse. The one Liz referred to as Louis the other day drags some chairs and offers one to Liam and to the blond guy who hasn't stopped smiling goofily since he arrived. Liz is about to explode I am sure but she is playing it cool and I so want to laugh right now but I hold it in.

"Sorry we are late...got held up by...never mind. Please do proceed" he says and gestures to me to continue.

"Well OK" I smile warmly to them as they give me this positive vibe I can't explain and I go on.

"As I was saying the state of New York alone has reported that 28% of students have at one time or another been..."

"Sorry...sorry I am late" I am interrupted again by the fourth one it appears. He is the one we saw at the pier. He looks totally different here...more hm...I don't know.