Prolouge

[Bloodtear's POV]

"Get out of here!" I hissed at Metalclaw. I couldn't have that traitor here anymore. He had fought with me constantly since I said that I was going to kill Bluesnow. I did mean it but he kept telling me I couldn't. He wasn't loyal anymore and I wasn't going to handle it.

"Fine! I won't let you kill Bluesnow or her kits!" He hissed back at me. He ran off into the forest and soon disappeared. I didn't care. I was still going to kill Bluesnow.

"You did the right thing." Maplefur said coming out of the shadows. I could only tell it was her by her voice. There wasn't many shecats in the Dark Forest and Maplefur was one of them. I looked back to her and smiled a little.

"I know, it was hard though. He was a strong warrior." I told her and saw Shiningdeath coming out of the shadows next. He just nodded and stayed silent.

"He was a strong warrior but I should of known he would never be loyal." Shiningdeath said at last. He looked at the ground. When he looked up, he looked to were Metalclaw had ran off to. I could tell he was starting to grieve for his son though.

"He was loyal until he met Flamefur! It's all her fault." I hissed. I hated that shecat. I would of killed her a long time ago if I could have. She wouldn't have even became a warrior if I had trained her.

"Don't take it out on the shecat. He was to young to train her. I should of been the one to train her." Maplefur said softly. She stared at me being quiet and wrapping her tail around her paws.

"No, it's my fault. I begged you both to let my son to train her. I thought he would be good. I didn't think any of this would happen." Shiningdeath said looking to us both. His dark green eyes stared into mine for a second then flickered to Maplefur's.

"I shouldn't of listened to you. I should of let a more senior warrior train her like I trained Spottedfeather." I told them both feeling bad for them.

------------

Well it was shorter but there wasn't really much I could of done with it. This is the third book of the series. I'm so excited for this. I hope to be updating daily with more then 500 word chapters. I will have longer chapters and special chapters for cats I don't say much. If you want to go ahead and pick some comment them. All comments are welcome and so are votes. If you are a new reader please go to the first book 'Warriors: The Four' and read that first. Then go and read 'Warriors: A New Era' because that's the second book.