Chapter 23

[Bloodtear's POV]

I watched as Tigerstripe was tortured. I laughed. It was amazing. I felt like I was getting more powerful as he got hurt. I looked over to Summerkit. I was thinking of letting her go soon. She wasn't much use anymore. I couldn't kill her though. I was going to use her for a later plan. I saw Shiningdeath out of the corner of my eyes.

"Hello Bloodtear." He said walking closer to me. He dipped his head and looked over to Tigerstripe. I could see him shudder a little. He turned his head to the small furball. He let out a soft sigh as he looked at her.

"What do you want Shiningdeath?" I hissed a little at him. He was disturbing me from watching the suffering. I hated it when cats disturbed me from something that was extremely entertaining to me. I didn't even care what they wanted half the time.

"I was just wondering how much longer are you going to keep Summerkit." He asked a little bit. Since when was this cat so interested in the prisoners? He was always right with me for the torturing. Sure he didn't do anything but he was there.

"Why do you want to know?" I hissed at him angrily. I lashed my tail just looking at him. What was he to question me at all. He never questioned me! He always obeyed my orders and that was that. He knew I was the leader. He was a subject.

"I was just wondering! I wanted to know when we could release her." He said a little angrily. I had no clue why he was angry either. I thought he hated all those cats just as much as me. Maybe just not Metalclaw. Could he be the reason that he is worrying about them now?

"Are you doing this all because of Metalclaw?!?" I yowled at him outraged. I couldn't believe him! He betrayed me! Me of all cats! He just had to pick the worst cat possible to get on the bad side of a cat that can kill anyone if they really wanted to.

"Yes! He is my son! I cannot betray him!" He growled at me. He backed up and went into an attack position. He wanted to fight me! Haha, fool! He was going to die a horrible death if he wanted to fight me.

I went back into an attack position. I watched him as he started to circle. I circled him as well. The only reason I was doing it was so I could have more time to think of the perfect death for me. It had to be slow but also quick enough so he couldn't get away. It was also going to be as painful as I could ever think of. Maybe I could rip his eyes out and then kill his that way. Wait! No, I want him to be able to see me as I kill him. I better not rip his eyes out. Maybe I could claw off his ears or something first.

I finally snapped out of my thoughts. Unfortunately it was to late. Shiningdeath had already launched himself at me. When I finally was about to figure out what had happened he had a claw at my throat. I could barely move. I couldn't even yowl for help either or I would kill myself.

-------------------

Oh no! Is Shiningdeath becoming a hero? Idk! I might leave this as a cliff hanger! Also, start thinking of names for the next book. I was thinking 'Warriors: A tiny shadow' since the next book the main character will be the 'tiny claw' I had from the other chapter. Tell me what you think of the name! I can't wait to write it but this book still has about 5 more chapters I think and a bonus chapter.