Chapter 14

[Flamefur's POV]

I saw Cheetahpelt walk across the camp with a jet black shecat and Firepaw. That little tom was back again. I watched as they went into the leader's den. I hurried over to the nursery to talk to Bluesnow.

Once I walked in, Bluesnow lifted her head up from her kits. Shinyfall looked at me as well. I could barely see Featherfall. She looked like she wanted to leave.

"What is is?" Bluesnow asked me as I laid down across from them. The four little kits came over to me and started to play around me.

"Firepaw is back. Cheetahpelt brought him to the camp with another shecat." I told her. I knew Shinyfall remembered him too. He had been there for a while. The only reason he left was because Tigerstripe scared him and chased him away.

"This is not going to good." Shinyfall muttered under her breath. I nodded to her. I looked to Featherfall and she looked a little confused.

"Sorry Featherfall." I told her softly and looked back to Bluesnow and Shinyfall. Burningkit and Rosekit jumped on me and laughed. I looked to them and smiled.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under High Rock!" Spokenstar yowled cutting us off from anything we were going to say.

I sighed and got up and headed toward the back of all the other cats. Bluesnow sat by me with her kits around her. Cheetahpelt headed back to us and sat next to me. Embercloud made his way back to us and sat between Bluesnow and Shinyfall. I didn't see Angelwing so I guessed she was guarding Tigerstripe and Summerkit.

"We have an apprentice coming back. Welcome back Firepaw!" Spokenstar yowled. The red-furred tom walked up beside her pridefully. "Now, Firepaw, since you want to come back, you shall come back as an apprentice though. Embercloud, I trust you with him. You are one of the few cats that don't really know him." She purred.

I looked to Embercloud. He looked shocked to say the least. He walked through the cats and went to Firepaw. He touched his nose gently then walked back to us.

"Now, we have a new cat. Her name is Midnight but by the powers of Starclan I give her the name Midnightpaw until she becomes a warrior. Flamefur, I trust you will be a good mentor to her." She told me.

I nodded and worked my way up to high rock. I went by Midnightpaw and touched her nose with me. I smiled to her gently trying to show her that everything will be okay. She just nodded and went to sit down. I headed back wit Bluesnow and sat back down.

"Now, this is my last announcement." She yowled and she looked serious. "We are having a problem. The Dark Forest has taken two of our cats. A warrior and a kit. They are not dead but they are asleep and cannot wake up. We are trying hard but we must be careful now. If you see anything tell Nightmoon, Flamefur, Metalclaw, or me." Spokenstar yowled. The others stayed quiet. "Meeting dismissed." She said and headed to her den.

I watched as the other cats walked away back to their duties. Midnightpaw and Firepaw both went over to their new den. Metalclaw hurried over to me. I smiled to him.

"Want to go hunting with me?" He asked flicking his tail lighting across the ground. I nodded and followed him out of the camp quickly by his side.

-------------

Well that happened.... I'm working on more chapters already. I have been writing these really quick so many by the time you read this I will already have the book finished but that's what I said last time so who knows. Well leave suggestions for those that should have a super edition so we know a little more about them. I can't do Bloodtear or Maplefur because they aren't mine really. I could do Firepaw or Metalclaw. I think those two would be really cool but it's all what you guys decide. Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you liked it! Don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!! They are highly appreciated!