Chapter 1

[Flamefur's POV]

I was laying in my nest talking to Tigerstripe and Cheetahpelt when Amberfur came in. She first went over to Lionsun. She used to be Lion but she got a warrior name just a moon after she had came. She had bonded more with Amberfur and Tuxheart than anyone else. She came over to us next.

"Hey Flamefur, we are going hunting. Want to join?" She asked me softly. I looked to my brothers and they nodded letting me go.

"Alright, I'll come." I told her getting up and headed out of the den to Lionsun, Tuxheart, and Snowfang. They all nodded to me and Amberfur hurried out.

"Come along." She told us and hurried out of the camp. I let the others go first then I quickly followed after them into the forest.

We had gone pretty far and I started to hear pawsteps coming fast. I got myself into a crouch ready to attack. I stared at the ways that the pawsteps where coming.

First I saw the dark green eyes. I wasn't completely sure who it was until I saw the dark grey fur. I straightened myself up and glared to the others.

"Don't attack. He doesn't mean to harm." I told them before Metalclaw got there. Lionsun growled slightly but after he looked toward her she shut up. I chuckled and looked to him.

"Why are you here?" Amberfur asked him before I could say anything. He looked down  to the ground. He slowly looked up to me his green eyes looked begging.

"Bloodtear...Dark Forest.....exiled..." He choked out before sitting by me and putting his head down. He didn't even look up anymore.

"Did Bloodtear exile you?" I asked him with wide eyes. Why would he do something like that? Metalclaw was an amazing warrior and I didn't think he wasn't loyal.

"Yes!" Metalclaw hissed a little. I could tell he was sad. I calmly licked his ear trying to calm him down. Amberfur, Lionsun, Tuxheart, and Snowfang didn't seem to really care to much.

"We need to get back to camp then. We can't let Bluesnow be alone. Bloodtear will come after her and the kits. Amberfur, we need to go. Keep hunting." I told her and looked to Metalclaw and nudged him up. "Come on." I told him softly and got him to follow me.

We walked all the way back to camp very quietly. I told him to go and check on Bluesnow then get Tigerstripe to guard her and her kits for now. After he was finished, he came right back over to me. We both headed to Spokenstar's den quietly.

"Spokenstar?" I asked before walking in. I had to make sure we could walk in, but I always had to make sure not many warriors saw Metalclaw.

"Yes?" She asked. I walked in making sure he was next to me the whole time. Spokenstar was laying down eating a small bird. She looked up to us and tilted her head when she looked at Metalclaw.

"Spokenstar, this is Metalclaw. He was exiled from the Dark Forest by Bloodtear. Please let him stay now. He can't go to Starclan and he can't go to the Dark Forest without getting killed." I told her softly staying by Metalclaw. He kept his head down the whole time feeling ashamed.

"Bloodtear you say?" She asked thinking for a second, "alright, I'll let him stay. He must hunt and fight with us though." She warned him. He looked up to her.

"Thank you Spokenstar. I will do my best, I'm just a fighter though. I'm not much of a hunter." He said slightly embarrassed. I forgot that he just fought in the Dark Forest and never hunted.

"Of course now let me finish my food." She told us. we both dipped our heads and headed out of the den.

We went to the nursery naturally since Bluesnow couldn't really come out. Embercloud came in and so did Angelwing since she was Tigerstripe's new mate. Featherfall walked out so she didn't disturb us.

-------------------

Well this is the first true chapter of this book. I hope you like it already. The meeting will be on the next chapter. Once again. If you want any cats in the book just tell me by filling out a small bio.
Name
Age
Rank
Mate/crush
Kits
Appearance

That's it. Well see you in the next chapter.