Chapter 2

[Bluesnow's POV]

"We will need to find a new place. We need more room." I told them and kept my kits close to me. Embercloud sat next to me and Shinyfall was across from me with Cheetahpelt by her side. Shinyfall and Tigerstripe were in in between Shinyfall and me. Metalclaw and Flamefur stayed by each other in the front of all of us. We didn't have much room really.

"We need to get Silverhawk and Moonflash too since they are part of the family. Maybe we can find a big cave along the border!" Cheetahpelt piped up. He had gotten more used to the bigger family but he would still only talk to his family. At least he was talking to more cats now.

"Yea, I bet Flamefur and I can go find one. It shouldn't be that hard. The only hard part would be getting the kits out of the camp really." Tigerstripe said looking to me then my five kits. They had been a blessing. They were all healthy and stayed by me. I didn't think it would be that hard to get them to a cave for a meeting with the family. I would want to wait till they were a little older though.

"What about the other two queens?" Shinyfall asked with a little bit of sass. She only had two more moons left and she was going to have her kits. Cheetahpelt was so excited and ready. Moonflash on the other hand still had four moons to wait till she had her kits. Silverhawk was also really excited though just liked Cheetahpelt.

"You two will get there. We promise." Flamefur told her looking to her direction. Flamefur wasn't much for the sass of that cat. It got on her nerves but since she was family she couldn't hurt her.

"Can we get to the actual point of this?" Embercloud groaned. He never liked the meetings to much since he didn't like tight spaces. When we were talking about finding a bigger cave, I saw his eyes sparkle. I knew he wanted to help find it.

"Yes, now Metalclaw, what are you doing here?" I asked looking to the dark grey tom. He usually didn't come to the clan to much except to train with Flamefur in the forest or just see if I'm okay. He looked down for a second then back to all of us.

"Well, I am here because Bloodtear exiled my from the Dark Forest. I can't go to Starclan so I have to live out the rest of my second life here." He said.

With everyone word he went to someone else's eyes. He started with Cheetahpelt, then he went to Shinyfall. After her he went to looking at Angelwing, then to Tigerstripe since they were next to each other. He went to Embercloud and I last but I didn't really care. I believed him either way.

"That's horrible!" Cheetahpelt said first. He had been one to care for Metalclaw. Out of all the toms of the family, Cheetahpelt cared for Metalclaw the most.

"Then we really will need a bigger place to have these meetings." Angelwing laughed. I did agree with her but I didn't say anything. We needed a bigger place anyways with Shinyfall's kits coming soon.

"Should we go out and try to find one so we can tell Silverhawk and Moonflash at the gathering?" Tigerstripe asked going back to the cave thing. I kinda wasn't sure why everyone was ignoring the fact that Metalclaw had just been exiled from the Dark Forest.

"I'll come with the two of you." Embercloud suggested to Tigerstripe and Flamefur. I knew he was going to do that. After spending about five moons with him you will start to learn how he acts.

"Alright. Metalclaw, stay here with Bluesnow and her kits. We will be back later." Flamefur told Metalclaw and headed out of the den with Tigerstripe and Embercloud following her quickly. Angelwing and Cheetahpelt walked out next leaving Shinyfall and I with Metalclaw.

"I'm sorry about being exiled." I told him. He had always been there for our family and being part of the Dark Forest was the main reason he could protect us.

------------

Longer chapter. The family of the main four is kinda the main characters now. So this is the list of the main characters: Flamefur, Tigerstripe, Cheetahpelt, Bluesnow, Silverhawk, Metalclaw, Moonflash, Embercloud, Shinyfall, Angelwing, and the kits of Bluesnow since I'm to lazy to copy it all down right now. That's a lot of main characters, but oh well.