Chapter 19

[Flamefur's POV]

I saw Metalclaw get pushed to the ground by Eagleleap. I growled at him and got up quickly. I saw Embecloud and Silverhawk already starting to protect Bluesnow. I knew they would have to. She was still weak. I was getting weaker as well as I was getting closer to having to go to the nursery. I didn't want to go there yet. There were already 3 queens there. It was going to get crowded soon. I needed to talk to Spokenstar and Novastep soon and see if we could go to the apprentice den until the kits were apprentices.

Eagleleap snapped me out of my thoughts. I slammed against the ground. I clawed back and pushed him off. It was getting hard for me to fight.

"Silverhawk! Help!" I yowled for him. I saw the quick silver flash of Silverhawk. Eagleleap easily got off of me and Silverhake pinned him. I got up and dusted off my pelt.

"Let's go" Embercloud said and grabbed Metalclaw quickly. I nodded and followed after him. After a few seconds I heard Silverhawk following after us. We headed to the area where we hid last time. No dark forest cats knew about it so we would be safe.

Once we got there Metalclaw started to wake up. I rushed over to him and smiled. I licked his cheek until he was fully awake. He looked up to me with a soft gaze and licked my nose. I laughed and nuzzled him.

"While we are all here, um, I kinda have news." I started to say. I wasn't sure what I was going to say. It was going to be hard. I wanted all of us to be together but it wasn't going to happen.

"What is is?" Bluesnow asked me softly. Her blue eyes were soft and calming. I was glad she was there for me. She always made anything hard easier with just a look into her eyes.

"I'll be moving into the nursery soon." I said looking down. I didn't want to see all the shocked looks on their faces. I felt Metalclaw lick my cheek.

"It's going to be okay my love." He purred softly. I looked up and they all had smiles. I smiled some when I saw them.

"It's all going to be okay. I wish we could of told this to everyone at once though." Embercloud purred to me. I nodded and laid against Metalclaw. I was still scared though. I didn't know how I was not going to be scared. Being a queen and having kits was probably going to be the hardest thing ever.

"That's why you couldn't fight as well. You should of told us before!" Silverhawk said worried. I nodded.

"I'm sorry, I was just scared." I said softly. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep. I was just really tired. I hoped that no Dark Forest warrior would find us while I was asleep. Metalclaw was the best fighter and I was asleep on him. It would be hard for him to get up if I was on him.

-----------------------------

I know, it was short. I think I have writer's block because it's been really hard for me to write right now. It's been hard though. I hope you understand. Thankfully by the time you read this it will be about 5 days after I write this so I'm hoping it's gone by then. I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!