Chapter 9

[Angelwing's POV]

Soon Metalclaw and Flamefur came back from the leader's den. They headed straight over back over to Tigerstripe and the rest of us. I was really worried for Tigerstripe.

"We can take him to the cave as long as someone is with him." Metalclaw said. We all nodded to him. Flamefur looked to the kits.

"They can come too but they have to come back after we put him there." Flamefur smiled to them. Bluesnow smiled more and nudged Sunmerkit who was asleep next to her. Usually if anyone nudged her she would wake up immediately. This time she didn't. She didn't even move.

"She's not waking up!" Bluesnow said worried and kept nudging the white and Amber shecat. Could Summerkit be stuck too?

"Let's get them both to the cave then. We can talk there." Metalclaw said before anyone else could say anything. I knew he didn't like everyone else from the clan knowing everything we did. We all just nodded and he and Cheetahpelt picked up Tigerstripe as Bluesnow got Summerkit worried. Embercloud and Shinyfall took care of the other four kits as we traveled into the forest.

It felt like forever as we walked. We headed right to the Mapleclan border. We were trying to get there just as the dusk patrol was getting there so we could get Silverhawk and Moonflash over here. We kept walking and soon got the border. I stayed with Flamefur as the others went to the cave.

"I can't believe this." Flamefur muttered. I stayed quiet and looked around of the patrol. I soon saw a couple of cats. I could tell one was Silverhawk because of his fur.

"Hey Flamefur! Angelwing!" Silverhawk smiled as he ran over to us quickly. He ignored his clanmates. "What do you need?" He asked tilting his head.

"Tigerstripe and Summerkit. We need to have a meeting. We found a cave on the border. Go get Moonflash and meet us back here a little farther northern once you get Moonflash." Flamefur explained a little trying not to say everything.

"Alright, I'll be back as soon as I can." Silverhawk said and hurried back to his patrol. We saw him run back into the forest so he was just a silver blur.

I followed Flamefur back up to the cave. This was the first time I had gone there. Once we got there it did look really big. There was plenty of room for all of us finally.

We waited for a while. Soon we saw Silverhawk and Moonflash. She looked bigger then the last time. They both walked into the den cautiously at first but then once they saw the two still asleep they hurried over to us. Moonflash seated herself in between Silverhawk and me. Silverhawk was between Moonflash, of course, and Flamefur.

"Okay, so what happened and why are they not waking up?" Silverhawk asked first. I knew he didn't know to much that was happening. He just need to be here so we could have our family meeting. I kept my gaze on Tigerstripe and Summerkit not moving it at all.

---------------

I love them. It's all a big family and it's about to get bigger soon. Go ahead and leave name suggestions for Moonflash's kits that will be coming by the end of the book along with another cat's kits. You can go ahead and guess who it is. Only one person really knows. I'm so excited for this book. It will be more of a filler book though till the next one. But don't worry!! There will still be tons of stuff in this.