Chapter 5

[Silverhawk's POV]

I had just finished eating with Moonflash. I had to entertain Honeyear's four kits now. They all crowded around with with big eyes as I tried to decided what I wanted them to play. I had to play it wish them so it had to be even better then.

"How about hide and seek?" I asked them. They all looked up to me with a plain expression. I didn't think they had ever played it but to their look I could just tell they didn't like that at all.

"That's so boring! We want something fun!" Robinkit complained. He rolled his eyes at me and nudged Rainkit, his younger and smaller brother. Rainkit was the runt and Robinkit was the strong one of the litter. Lightkit and Brightkit where in the middle of both of them. They both were really quiet.

"Well, how about cat and mouse?" I asked them. Lightkit and Brightkit just nodded. They didn't really seem to care what to played as long as there wasn't complaining. Rainkit didn't look at me at all. Robinkit was staring claws into my eyes.

"That's boring too!" He complained. If that kit said that one more time I was going to rip his throat out. He got annoying sometimes. He thought everything was boring and usually hung out with Cinderscar since she had taken him under her paw. I always thought it was cute but it was making him more stuck-up.

"Hm, how about capture the leaf?" I asked trying to make them not boring. There wasn't many games I really knew that they could play. I never really got to play games with my siblings when I was a little kit. Usually I was out and annoying either elders or warriors until I got separated from the clan along with my siblings.

"That's even worse!" Robinkit complained again. I sent a warning growl to him. I stared into his flaming red eyes as I growled softly. I couldn't stand him! I knew I had to play at least one game with them but he was making it impossible.

"How about you think of one then!" I almost yowled at him. I couldn't hold my anger in anymore. He was on the last whisker and it was breaking quickly.

After I snapped at him he stayed quiet. I guessed he didn't have anything to say to that. Rainkit still didn't look at me either. I guess he was scared. Robinkit could of said anything to that kit to make him scared. Lightkit and Brightkit usually stayed away from their brothers. They both were agreeing with whatever I said though unlike Robinkit.

"Sorry for Robinkit." Lightkit purred really quietly to me. Her voice was soft and like a fresh piece of grass or a rock that just came out of the river. I didn't really know how to explain it except smooth.

"I can hear you, you know!" Robinkit snapped at his younger sister. I really thought he was going to stalk off and find something else to do, but to my surprise he stayed right were he was and kept staring at me.

"You could be nicer to your sister!" I snapped at him. I didn't care if snapping wasn't going to get us anywhere. I had to do it. I had so much anger built up because of that kit. I so hope I don't get him as an apprentice when he is finally six moons old. I felt bad for whoever had to mentor that kit though. They would have to deal with an extremely annoying apprentice.

"I can be mean to who I want to!" He snapped back at me. I growled staring at him as he stared back at me. I wasn't going to give into a small little kit that couldn't do nothing even if he tried. He finally backed away. He got up and as he saw Cinderscar come out of the leader's den since she had been in there to talk to Flashstar and started to stalk over to her quickly. I let out a quiet chuckle and turned to the other kits.

------------------

I made this chapter really quickly. I think every five chapters I'll go to a cat in Mapleclan so they can get involved since they are an important clan in the series now. Well I hope you liked it and I hope you leave a vote but I'm not making you or anything. If you found an mistake please don't hesitate to tell me. I would love to change it right away.