Chapter 4

[Cheetahpelt's POV]

I had stayed by the nursery with Metalclaw. We had been talking a little but whenever anyone else walked by I shut up. I never really liked to talk to anyone else. I looked up just in time to see Tigerstripe, Flamefur, and Embercloud come back into the camp. They all came over to us first.

"Shiningdeath!" Flamefur coughed out laying down by Metalclaw. She breathed heavily. He calmly licked her ear being careful. If he knew my sister as well as I did I knew she would attack if she was startled.

"Shiningdeath? My father?" Metalclaw asked a little scared. I could see it in his eyes though I didn't hear it in his voice. He had always been cautious even before he came here about other dark forest warriors.

"Yes, he rescued us from a huge brown thing!" Flamefur said nuzzling her head next to him. I didn't know what she was even talking about anymore. What was a brown thing?

"A bear?" He asked her. What was a bear? "Did it roar really loudly?" He asked. After Flamefur nodded, he just sighed.

"How did you know what it's called?" Tigerstripe asked him sitting on the other side of Flamefur. I looked to them not sure what to say at all. Bluesnow and Shinyfall came out to join us. Bluesnow's five kits stayed by Bluesnow.

"Dark Forest, remember? Also, if Shiningdeath was trying to attack it, he should be able to kill it. Did you guys at least find a nice cave at the border?" He asked looking to Flamefur, Tigerstripe, and Embercloud. I would of asked but once again I don't really like to talk to much.

"We did find a nice cave, to bad the bear thing was in it." Flamefur smiled to him and closed her Amber eyes. She did seem tired. Metalclaw licked her head and nodded letting her go to sleep.

"Hopefully we will be safe. Can we at least wait a moon till the kits are a little older?" Bluesnow asked looking to Summerkit who slept in her paws all curled up. She looked like the perfect mix of Bluesnow and Embercloud. She had Amber ears and a big drop of the Amber fur on her back and the tip of her tail was also Amber. Her eyes were a light blue. The rest of her was white just like Bluesnow.

"Yes, of course Bluesnow. We could always wait another year so they can grow a little." Embercloud purred to her keeping Burningkit and Rosekit in his paws. Both of them looked just like him but Burningkit had grey eyes and Rosekit had blue eyes.

"They do need to grow. They are still really small. Thankfully my kits won't be here for two more moons." Shinyfall said holding onto Fluffykit and Stripekit, Bluesnow's two other kits. Fluffykit had all white fur except for her ears and the tip of her tail. They were a light grey. Stripekit was white with grey stripe. Both of them had a mixture of blue and grey eyes.

-----------------------

Well this is the last chapter. I know you are reading this late because I'm writing this stuff ahead of time, but go ahead and leave suggestions for who should have a chapter sooner or later. I would love to have more suggestions. Don't forget to leave a vote! They are highly appreciated!