Chapter 11

[Tigerstripe's POV]

I heard the screeching of Summerkit. I kept struggling. I had to free her. She couldn't die. I wouldn't let it happen.

"Let her go!" I hissed into the darkness. I couldn't let the little kit be killed. I was going to save her even if I had to risk my life.

"Why should I?" The voice from the black tom came back. I growled back. I wasn't going to let him take any of my family away.

"Take me! Leave her alone!" I yowled into the darkness. I saw the flashing of the cat's red eyes. That just made me shiver more.

"Fine!" The voice said. I put my claws into the ground to hold against whatever was coming my way. The other yowling stopping for a little bit. I was scared he had killed her.

Then I felt the wind picking up around me. I kept my claws in the ground. The wind started to batter me around and I barely stayed where I was. I yowled as I felt rocks and stones hit me on both sides. Once they went away they came back a few seconds later.

*****

[Summerkit's POV]

I heard the yowls of Tigerstripe. I pinned my ears back. He saved me. He risked his own life for more. I laid on the ground breathing heavily just listening to the yowls. It wasn't relaxing but there was nothing else to listen to. There was no wind, no bugs, no talking, just the yowls. It was really annoying though. I tried to think of other things but there wasn't anything to think of either. I had no way of getting out of this place.

"Summerkit!" The yowl finally said. I pinned my ears back as the tears brimmed my eyes.

"No!!" I yowled back. I hated this. It was hurting my brain. This other cat was trying to destroy me.

                                      *****

[Bluesnow's POV]

"Summerkit's not yowling anymore!" I exclaimed seeing that she wasn't moving as much. I could only see her chest rising and falling. She was still alive at least.

"It's almost morning, I will be going soon. I will see what I can do to free the kit at least." Shiningdeath said looking to me. We had talked a while and he was still trying to figure out a way he could help.

"Alright, just get Summerkit back." I nodded to him. He nodded and started to disappear.

"Goodbye my family." He purred looking at all of us. He had finally called us family. I didn't know whether to be glad or scared. Surely he should want to protect his family right?

He faded the rest of the way leaving the rest of us just sitting there. I looked to my other four kits who were asleep next to Embercloud. I smiled to them softly and looked back to Summerkit.

"We better leave someone here. Cheetahpelt? Do you want to stay here?" Flamefur asked our brother. He looked up surprised a little. He nodded and laid down in the cave.

"Come on Embercloud. We need to carry the kits back." I told him and picked up Stripekit and Burningkit as he got Rosekit and Fluffykit. We walked out of the cave and headed back to the camp.

-----------------------------------------

I know I switched a lot, it's because I couldn't think of much for the two first ones but I wanted to get it in. Well tell me how you liked this chapter. I worked hard on it and I hope it was good. Well don't forget to leave a comment of a vote!!