Chapter 13

[Cheetahpelt's POV]

I had just started to wake back up. I saw a rabbit in front of me. I tilted my head and sniffed it carefully. It didn't smell like it had anything wrong with it. I carefully clawed it seeing if it had any rips in it. From what I could see it was freshly caught and nothing was wrong with it.

"If you are still here, thank you." I called out to the shadows. I didn't know what was going to be there but I had to say thank you.

"Your welcome Cheetahpelt." A voice came from outside the cave. For some reason I knew they voice I just couldn't place it. I fluffed my fur out and got ready to attack. It could be an intruder for all I knew.

"Who are you?" I hissed throwing the dead rabbit against the wall not wanting it anymore. I stepped in front of the sleeping bodies of Tigerstripe and Summerkit ready to protect them.

"Oh don't worry. I'm not here to attack you." The voice said. A red-furred tom came out from around the cave mouth so I could see him. I knew who he was right away. It was Firepaw.

"What are you doing here then?" I asked with a slight growl. I wasn't going to let this cat push me down at all. I stood my ground to everyone.

"Because, I need your help. Well I need Depthclan's help, but of course I can't just walk into the camp. I saw you out here so I thought you would be able to help me." He said straightening himself. I glared at him trying to figure out if he was lying or not. I could find no sign that he was lying.

"Why do you need my help?" I asked him staying in front of Tigerstripe and Summerkit. I wasn't going to let him get anywhere close to them no matter what.

"There is this shecat I found. She's young and pretty. I want a clan to take her in, but I want to come with her." Firepaw said. I thought he loved Flamefur! Could he have possibly found a different shecat he liked?

"Bring her here. I will see what I can do." I told him. He nodded and ran off into the forest. I sighed and went to get the rabbit and laid back down in front of the cage and start to eat it.

Soon Firepaw came back with a jet black shecat. She did look young. A young warrior age at the most. There was no way she could be more. She looked to me shyly.

"Hello, I'm Midnight." She said with a small smile. I looked to Firepaw and he nodded.

"We will be getting you to a safe place. Now Cheetahpelt, could you take us to the camp?" He asked me. I nodded slightly but looked to my brother and Summerkit. I couldn't leave them here alone.

"I can't leave them here alone though." I told them. Firepaw looked behind me to them before nodding.

"Fine, we must be quick then. I suggest you send someone back to stay with them as soon as we get to the camp." He said and started to walk out of the cave. Midnight followed him quickly. I walked out of the den and took one last look inside to them.

"Let's go. You have to keep up though." I warned them and broke out into a sprint toward the camp. I could hear them following behind me so I didn't bother checking to make sure. I was one of the quickest cats in the clan. I didn't want to loose them but it would be amazing if I did.

We all got to the camp quickly and I saw Angelwing sitting under a tree near the edge of camp. I walked over to her quickly.

"Angelwing, go back to the cave. I have to do something." I told her softly. She looked up to me with big eyes and nodded. She got up and sprinted out of camp. She headed toward the cave and I could tell because I knew where it was.

I walked over to Spokenstar's den cautiously. Midnight and Firepaw where behind me now. I tried my best to make sure no one saw them.

"Spokenstar? We need to talk to you." I told the dark brown shecat. She poked her head up from her nest. I could feel her eyes look behind me and see Midnight and Firepaw.

"Yes?" She asked me. I took a small step back so that I was in between the two.

"Firepaw wants to come back. Midnight needs a home. Please let them stay!" I begged her. I didn't want Firepaw to skin me alive if Spokenstar said no.

"Alright. I will let them come back but they must be apprentices for at least two moons before they become warriors." She said. I turned to Firepaw. He just nodded accepting it. He looked to Midnight who looked like she was about to jump out of her fur in excitement.

----------------------

Midnight is iFluffyPuppy 's. She will be getting her warrior name soon and I hope you don't mind the tom I picked for her crush/mate! Well yes, Firepaw is back but he doesn't want to hurt anyone anymore. Should I make a super edition for him soon so we know what he did when he was exiled and we didn't hear from him? Well leave a comment for that below and don't forget to leave a vote!!