Authoress Show'

KaylaHeartfilia was face-down on her mahogany table with a huge dark, ominous storm cloud above her. Lightning will flash every once in a while. Soon, she raised her head and threw her already waist-long hair over her shoulder.

"Hey guys, I know you think this is an update but unfortunately, it's not." She frowned. "I was so busy and school was so hectic and the competition of all schools in academics and sports is coming this October 13-16. We will be going to another school where the competition will be held. Why am I going you ask?" She sat up straight and linked her fingers. "Because I am the representative for Essay Writing. How I managed with my horrible penmanship, I would never know."

She reached for the steaming hot chocolate next to her table that was conveniently situated by a staff. Drinking from its contents, she sighed. "I'm really sorry. I only managed to update my other two books: Gakuen Alice Crossover; Queens of the Universe and Pokemon Royalty; Revelation's recent chapters. I was going to update this book's chapter next but...I was so lost." She moaned the last part in frustration.

"I lost all inspiration of SonAmy and I don't want to break my promise to you! Which is why I have a favor to ask." At this, her onyx eyes flashed. Or maybe it was just the lightning from the storm cloud.

"Please send my any suggestions, anything that will make sure I will update! Truth or Dare, fillers, ANYTHING!" She shot from her seat with curled fists. "If it will make you, my dear readers, happy! I will do anything!" She sat down again. "Of course, you can send me request too if you want. If you want to have an OC in my story, I'll accept it. If you want to know me more, I'll think about it. If you want to date me-"

"FORGET IT!" The door was blown off its hinges by no other than Sonic the Hedgehog.

"I JUST BOUGHT THAT ROSE COVERED DOOR WORTH MORE THAN YOUR CHILI DOGS!!" Kayla bellowed in anger. "Do you think it's easy to request a customize door, huh? Well, guess what? IT'S NOT!"

Sonic whimpered softly but then regained his cocky attitude. "So? I can buy you a new one! I am a hero after all!" Then added, "And you are absolutely not allowed to date!"

"I WAS JOKING!"

"...Oh. If that's all, I'll be going now." And he sped away. leaving Kayla staring wide-eyed at her door.

"Dang that blue blur." She cursed. "Anyway, PLEASE...I-I beg of you! Any suggestions! Anything that might be able to help me in the next chapter! However, I have the right to refuse and I can choose more than one suggestion! Of course, I'll even mention you somewhere in the story!" Clapping her hands, she grinned.

"I hope you can help me, everyone! Until next time!"