Chapter 2- Frozen Rose

After Amy put the box and clothes back at the bottom of the closet, she placed the pendant on her bed. Then, she proceeded to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She brushed her quills and teeth and walked to her closet, contemplating what to wear.

After staring at her stack and hanged clothes, she chose to wear a pink top with green neckline and hems, a light blue ruffled skirt that reached past her mid-thighs, and a pair of blue shoes. Satisfied with her look after a quick look on her mirror, she ran downstairs to make breakfast.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Amy Rose used to be a certain blue blur's fan girl but at the age of 13, she stopped. She wore clothes other than her signature red dress, headband, and shoes. She also became Sonic's close friend because he was comfortable with her without the death hugs and PLEASE MARRY ME! questions. So at the age of 17, she became a young woman guys would die for.

Who wouldn't with her wavy waist-length pink hair, sparkling emerald eyes, an hourglass figure, plump lips and charming personality. She even have her own fan club.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After she ate breakfast, which consisted of bacon, eggs, and orange juice, she washed the dishes and placed them back in the racks. She was about to go to her backyard when there was a nagging feeling in her chest.

"Hm, I feel like I'm missing something." She whispered, her fingers cupping her chin in thought. Her eyes widen and she snapped her fingers in shock. "I can't believe I forgot!" 

The pink hedgehog quickly ran upstairs in her bedroom, stopping beside her bed. She took the pendant and put it on her, but hid it under her shirt, walk down stairs and out of her back door that leads to her garden.

Amy breathed the fresh air and stretched her arms above her. She looked around, searching for her watering can, and found it near her garden. She filled it with water from a nearby hose and sprinkled its contents on her flowers. All the while humming a song.

When her eyes caught a sight of a red rose bud among fully bloomed flowers, she smiled and touched its petals. "You still need time to bloom, little one." Then she continued.

After she was done watering, she placed the watering can down and wiped a sweat on her forehead. She sighed in relief. "It's getting hot." She muttered. "I guess I could go for a walk."

She turned around and headed towards her back door, not noticing the red rose bud blooming beautifully before slowly turning to ice.