Author's Note

Hello, my dear readers! I know that a lot of you are looking forward for the next chapter and I'm VERY sorry for all the late updates. However, that doesn't mean that I will not continue this story. I will not delete this story. I may update very late but I won't stop writing this book. This has become my inspiration and idea for a long time and I don't intend to stop it.

The reason for my late updates is because...well, the explanation will be long. That's why search my other ongoing book, Gakuen Alice Crossover; Queens of the Universe, and select the 24th chapter, Part 2...and at the end of it is a long Author's Note.

Read it and you will be able to know why I haven't update lately. I hope you understand.

I am sad too but always remember: I will NEVER stop this story. :-)

And I need your utmost support and prayers. Because I can't do this alone. 

That's why I hope to read all your encouraging comments that can give me confidence in myself. To over looked the scrutinizing stares and ignore the tension in the air.

In advance, thank you everyone for all of your supports! :-D

And to make sure you look forward to the next chapter, I will say this. During the 13th Chapter, that is when everything makes more interesting.

You know why?

Well, send me a mesage in my Inbox if you want the spoiler, I would love to give it to you!

See you next time everyone and I hope that you will continue to support me! :-D

This is Kayla Heartfilia, signing out.