Chapter 13- Flashback and Revelation

Shadow was staring at Amy' sleeping form with a blank expression and arms crossed on his chest as he leans on the wall. He didn't want to know how many times she ended up in Tail's living room, injured. Inwardly sighing, his gaze drifted to the blue hedgehog sitting on a chair near Amy, his eyes deep in thought.

"What's with that stupid face, Faker?" He asked in a gruff voice.

Sonic's head rose to glare at him. "Nothing. It's just that-" Glancing at Amy. "-something's not right ever since I found Amy fainting at the park. Since then, strange things have been happening. And she won't even tell us!" He flailed his arms wildly in exasperation. 

Shadow shook his head. "Well, now that Eggman is involved, we have to force Rose to tell us." Then added with a thoughtful look. "Maybe we should place her in something that she can't escape. Especially with that hammer of hers."

Sonic threw him a look. "You do know Amy's hammer hurts really bad, right?"

He shrugged. "We got nothing to lose."

Sighing, he face palmed and bowed his head. "I wish she would just tell us." He muttered. 

"We can always force her."

"Since when did you use violence when Amy's involve?"

"Ever since this thing started." Sonic didn't reply.

Silence loomed over when movement from the sleeping pink hedgehog made their eyes snapped to her form. Amy groaned in pain before attempting to sit up. Sonic hurried over to help her up. Amy clutched her head, her eyes blurry, before she realized where she were.

"Why am I here?" She asked in confusion. Then her eyes widen in realization as the earlier events returned to her mind. Eggman aware of her powers. "Oh, damn." 

Shadow took that moment to ask. "Amy-" But was cut off by the door slamming open.

"Hey, guys! We searched all over Amy's house but found nothing! Though we did found a beautiful frozen rose but nothing else! Also have you- Oh..." Knuckles trailed off when he realized the other occupant in the room. Cream,Tails and Rouge came out beside him and was surprised to find Amy on the couch.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" She yelled in shock. Only then was she tackled by her best friend as she cried on her shoulders.

"Oh, Amy...you idiot! Why do you...always...make us...worry!" Cream said in between sniffles. Amy patted her head with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, Cream but I...was busy." Though it was a lie there is some truth into it. Simply speaking, she was busy on trying to get away from them!

In an instant, Cream glared at her. "Busy? BUSY?! Just what are you hiding, huh? You made all of us worry!" Amy opened her mouth but she was cut off. "I respect your decision at not telling us at first but not I'm sick of it! We turn our backs on you for a second and then see you in danger! And then..."

As Cream babbled on and on, Amy stared at her with a gentle smile. She really made her worry, huh? 

Dead

Cold

Lifeless

Dead bodies of her friends

Sonic's lifeless and dull eyes

Amy gasped at the visions she had. The one when Sonic took her away from the Shadow Killer. The one where she met Janus for the first time in forever. He grew even more powerful, more evil, and more ruthless. Can she even defeat him when the time comes?