Authoress' Show

A teenager with long raven-black hair sat on her wheeling chair in a majestic pose about to give a majestic announcement.

The silence was thick...the audience held their breaths.

"Hello."

A single word, but it did nothing to deter the tension.

"I have finally resurfaced after months of a promised update on all of my books. Unfortunately, as luck would have had it, trials came." Kayla's eyes were like a hawk. "My mom got me a summer job, I was deprived of WiFi, no time to even find a computer (until now) and I haven't even started on a report I should have submitted a month ago."

Here it comes...

"And now that senior high is opening its door this coming June, I do not know when I will find a time to update. A lot of you must be disappointed, angry and sad that everything will come to this. However, I will still stay true to my words... I will never stop writing my books. Even if a hurricane will blow me away, the ground splits open, hell will freeze, pigs will fly- I will never stop! You were all a blessing to me, your continuous support, love and encouragements is what drove me to continue my passion to the best of their abilities. I speak today as a fellow writer, reader, and student who have to go through life; still growing, still challenged, and still learning."

The audience were left in awe at her words. Some could even see Kayla's eyes water.

"Trust me, my dear readers and fellow authors, everything always has its end, but that doesn't mean that it's time to stop pursuing what we want, it just means that another door of a new beginning has opened up."

....

-

-

"WOOHOOO!" The audience cheered.

"WE'LL MISS YOU!"

"WE'LL NEVER FORGET YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"YOUR LEGACY WILL LIVE FOREVER!"

Kayla let a smile creep her face at their cheer.

"Remember, not the end. This is KaylaHeartfilia, saying, see you next time."

.

.

.

.

BlancDeath: P.S, She is not going to HIATUS. She's decided to face the road to reality with my help.

P.S.S, please don't tell her that I told you that. Oh, and this is for self-promotion too. *creepy smile*