Authoress' Show

Kayla faced the window with the back of her chair facing the camera. When hearing a 'psst!', she spun her chair around and faced the recording device.
"Uh, hi, everyone. KaylaHeartfilia here." She unenergetically said. It was obvious from her aura that she was upset. "Uh, the next chapter is still under construction. One of our viewers gave me great advice but I'm still trying to sort everything out. Give a great clap to topazdimondz123!!!"

Cue massive applause.

Kayla scratched the back of her head, looking uneasy. "Yeah, don't tell Sonic and the gang I was here, OK? I was supposed to be in bed resting because my throat hurts and my head is pounding." She sighed as she massaged her head. "Add to that, I met a new friend in Facebook. She's a SonAmy fan too! So I asked her if she wants to read this book and....well, she barely read pass the 4th chapters when she said it wasn't to her tastes. And that it was the strangest book she has ever read."
She sheepishly laughed. "I'm not bothered by what she said. It is strange! She told me to change it to something where Shadow, Silver, and Scourge will realize their 'feelings' and fight Sonic for Amy. And I was like, 'what the heck?! Why would I do that?' Then she began to say how I have no sense of talent and that she doesn't like it because it has Frozen references! And I said-- wait, that's enough of me!" She tried to laugh it off but epically failed.

"I hope you guys are still there...giving me your support and love. I'm still reading SonAmy fanfics to bring back my inspiration like I promised!" She beamed. "I wasn't able to do so last month because of the competition. Refer to last show." She opened her mouth when she heard soft mutterings behind the door.

"Hey, why are the lights still on? Nobody is supposed to be here, right?"
"Check inside, Faker." A gruff voice ordered.
"Yeah, yeah, mister grumpypants!" The doorknob jiggled but it was lock. "Its lock!"
" Do I need to state the obvious? Break it down!"

Kayla bit her lip and nervously said her parting words. "I'm sorry and I promise the next chapter will totally be worth it! Goodbye for now!" She whisper-yelled.

"Did you hear that?"
"Someone's inside."

BANG! BANG!

"KaylaHeartfilia, out!"