Chapter 11- Runaway and Intensity

When the bright light died down, Amy was seen floating on the ground wearing a flowing white and blue dress, a blue sparkling tiara with a snowflake on the center and a long strip of cloth hanging on the side of her head, with matching blue shoes. Her hair became more wavy and shiny with a few speck of tiny diamonds. Her body was emitting a strange glow. 

Then her eyes opened. She gently floated on the ground, wobbly at first, but fell. She panted so hard it's as if all oxygen escaped from her body. After regaining her normal breathing pattern, she raised her head and looked around her. Her light emerald eyes widened in shock when the trees around her was bent away as if a huge wind blew past, reaching at least 30 feet. There were cracks on the ground and a few debris lying everywhere. She struggled on her feet and looked around her.  

"W-What have I done?" She whispered in fear. She knew that she was powerful and dangerous but...she knows that it wasn't her full power. Not only that, she knew that she can't hide it anymore. With Janus returning and not to mention a Shadow Killer was after her.

"It seems the seal already broke. What a shame, princess." A raspy voice spoke. Speak of the devil.

Amy spun around with a gasp as she saw the shadow at least 15 feet away from her. Its claws were glowing and it was bending it, almost like is he is going to strike at her. She backed away, trying to put more distance between them; fear, worry and apprehension filled her eyes.

The shadow noticed this and smirked. "What is the matter, princess? Afraid?" Amy didn't reply. "Oh, don't worry." It raised one of its hands. "This will hurt a lot." And lunged at her.

Amy dodged and ran away through the forest. But not before receiving a slash on her left arm.

"If you continue to run, your friends will see you. Will you want that? More questions will be ask than answered princess!"

Amy's eyes eyes widened. The shadow's right. If they see her right now with her current look, they will also feel the immensity of her powers. She has to avoid them somehow! At least, until the shadow's off her tracks!

She gasped when her head almost hit a low branch. 

"You can't run, princess!" A voice yelled from behind her. Amy could feel the smirk in its voice.

She tried to run faster. She ran around rocks, jumped through huge roots, ducked below vines and tried to swiftly turn another direction. But she could feel the aura of the shadow behind her! When she pushed beside a curtain of long green vines, her foot got caught on a low root that she fell down. She struggled to stand up, her hand on a trunk for support, and quickly ran to her left.

'I should worry about the way back later!' She thought in panic. After running for a few minutes, with the shadow's voice right behind her, she saw a light at the end of tall shrubs. Hope filled her eyes as she went through a small section of the shrub where she can fit through, and pushed beside the last small debris...

Only to come upon a clearing. With a cliff on the other side. 

It turns out the light was actually the setting sun. It seems she was running for a long time now. And with the tall trees and thick, branches, she can't see the sky. 

"Dead end, princess." A creepy ragged voice said.

Amy gasped as she stumbled forward. She looked back and saw the shadow with its claws tinted with red. Her gaze momentarily moved to her left arm. She stepped back as the shadow floated forward. The shadow lunged forward with a, "You're mine!" and aimed at her chest.

"NO!" Amy involuntarily crossed her arms in front of her and closed her eyes shut, dreading the pain.

"W-What is this?!"