Chapter 14- Telling the Truth

Amy's POV 

Maybe I shouldn't have used my powers after all. Or maybe I should have froze myself before they found me. 

Why?

Because now...they are staring at me like I just killed a person in front of them. 

Half an hour earlier, we got back with Sonic still in a daze. He was still not completely over of what happened. As soon as he saw Tails, Cream and Rouge, he immediately screamed about how I saved him and started ranting about my powers. 

Of course, they all stared at him like he grew a second head with a red nose, rainbow Afro, and clown make up. 

I even heard Rouge whispered, "Somebody, contact the asylum. I think all the heroic stuff had got to his brain. Call a surgeon while you're at it." Tails and Cream who took a minute to process her words before bursting into laughter.

Seeing Sonic with a tomato red face, I saved him by telling the truth. 

And I must say, their faces where priceless. But they still didn't believe me. So I did the most stupidest thing I ever did in the history of my life. I showed them my powers. Like, swirling fire on the tip of my fingers.

And...here we are now!

"Umm, guys? You've been gaping at me for like...10 minutes now." I informed because right now, their stares are getting creepy. But they still stared. So, I did another stupid thing. With a snap of my fingers, a black cloud loomed over them. Suddenly, lightning stroke, breaking them out of their trance.

You know what makes this stupid? 

Because I used my powers like its a normal occurrence. In fact, I should be panicking right now. 

"So...any questions?"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!!" Cream waved her hands in disbelief. "WHAT?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!"

"I thought your Piko Hammer is your only power?!"

"How did you get them?!"

"Can you tell us what the hell is going on here?!"

"Am I going crazy?!"

"WHOA! Wait, too fast!" I yelled and then sighed. I walked over to the couch and beckoned the others to do the same. With a deep breath, I began. "I am not from here. Not from this world or Little Planet, but...on another galaxy. The one beside here. I-um, had an enemy that killed my parents and I managed to seal him for a long time but now he's free. And he's going to kill me. He's also very dangerous which is why I avoided you. That and because my powers got out of control when the seal was breaking." 

I paused for a bit to make sure they followed me. Seeing them nod, I continued.

"There was...an incident that made me seal my powers and forced myself to fled. I came upon Little Planet where I acted as an orphan. But that orphanage was cruel, and the owner must thank God that I haven't punched her yet and tortured her." They were surprised by the dark tone of my voice. "Then Metal Sonic took me and you already know the rest. The reason why Eggman got out of hiding because one of the Tenebris told him of my powers and fed him lies. You already know about those Tenebris' barging in so I don't need to explain about that."

Sonic paused for a moment before speaking. "It's....hard to process."

Knuckles scoffed beside him. "What did you think? That your tiny brain can swallow the information up?" Sonic glared.

"You're still not telling us everything, Rose." Shadow spoke up. I froze for a second before I regained my composure. "There still some things we don't quite get. Like how did you get them in the first place? What were you like before? How did you seal it? And who is this enemy of yours so I could bash his head in?"