Authoress' Note

I AM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY, EVERYONE! It has been two months since my last update and I have many reasons for that!

1. Classroom decors and stars and all that stuff that has a deadline.

2. Our WiFi was...broken...so I could not be updated.

3. I had a VERY high fever and was hospitalized for four days. (BTW, needles hurt!!!)

4. We have a school activity where we are going to have an outreach program, to do that, we have to go caroling to earn money.

5. There was a school bazaar.

6. I am the leader of our group in sweepers and thus, many responsibilities fell on my shoulders. (....Which was the reason I got the fever in the first place.)

7. We have to do a song composition and film before January.

8. Many to mention!

I am very sorry, guys! Unfortunately, I'm not sure when I'll be able to update. You see, I already have the next chapters in draft but in another device. I need WiFi to be able to update them. Really, I am so sorry! ;-; I hope you guys understand.

I love all of your support and continuous votes and comment. It really made me want to cry because it's hard to update with so many stuff happening around my life. But I'm thankful you guys are still here, reading this note. Thank you so much, everyone! I love you!