Chapter 5- Shadow Killer

Me: Hello! My beautiful readers! I am alive! ^_^

Shadow: But you've always been alive.

Me: *glares* It was a metaphor. Meaning I'M FINALLY BACK FOR A NEW UPDATE!!

Amy: Well, what are you waiting for! Do the disclaimer! *smiles*

Me: Kayla Heartfilia does not own Son- HEY! WHY AM I DOING IT?! I AM THE AUTHOR! SONIC, DO THE FREAKING DISCLAIMER!

Sonic: YES, MA'AM! Kayla Heartfilie does not own Sonic the Hedgehog.

Me: Aaaand, roll it!

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

Amy was in her room, fiddling with her pendant. With a sigh, she held her head. She can still hear the screams of her parents. She may seem alright, as if she doesn't have a care in the world, but she is terrified inside. 

A tear fell from her eye as she remembered her mother's smiling face. She choked back a sob as more tears fell.

"Mom, Dad. Why did he have to ruin our lives? We were so happy." She whispered. She wiped her tears and stared at her pendant. "I never got to cry that day, did I?" She softly smiled.

Suddenly, a shadow passed by her opened window that made her curtains blown back. Amy's eyes widen as she got off her bed and slowly approached her window. Before she could take another step, a swirling dark ball came in her room.

Amy's eyes widen. She took several steps back as the ball emitted a dark light. It slowly became bigger until it took a form of a dark shadowy figure wearing a black cloak. Only its red eyes were revealed.

"Nice to finally meet you, Princess Amelia." It spoke in a creepy hiss-like noise. As if it was the snakes first time speaking. 

"W-What do you want?! Who are you?!" Amy yelled, trying to be brave. But the figure scared her. His presence was familiar and at the same time, it was not. "Answer me!"

The figure did a gargling sound and only then did Amy realized that it was laughing. "I have no name, princess. Only know that I am a Shadow Killer."

Amy's eyes widened. "Who are you? What do you want with me?" She asked. It was a wonder why she didn't faint right there and then. The figure was like an oxygen-sucker, every air in the room suddenly got thin. It was hard to breath.

"Hmm, I don't know maybe...." The pink hedgehog could hear the smirk in its tone. "YOUR POWERS!" Then it lunged at her.

"Aaahhh!" Amy ducked while screaming and the figure hit the wall. Without looking back she ran outside of her room and out of her house. 

"You can't get away from me, princess!" 

Amy ran faster while panting heavily. 'Run, Amy. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!' She screamed in her mind. She risked a look back to see if it was behind her. 

Wrong move.

Amy bumped into something hard and cold. She fell on the cold street, which hurts! She looked up and gulped. It was the Shadow Killer. She screamed and tried to get away. But before she could, the shadow grabbed her by the neck.

The shadow gave out a gargled laugh. "What's wrong, princess? Can't use your powers?"

Amy inwardly cringed. Powers. That's one word that she haven't heard that was directed to her. She never thought her powers, other than summoning a hammer, would be needed again. Since-

Her eyes slightly widened and gave out a bitter laugh, which was hard since her throat was blocked. "P-Powers? Hahahaha, I-I sealed th-them. I-I knew, h-he would c-come after m-me." The shadow growled. "B-But if you w-want to kn-know-" With a flick of her wrist, her big red and gold hammer appeared. "EAT THIS!" 

She hit the shadow on the head, which resulted in it letting her go. She was going to hit him at his right side when her hammer was caught. 'Oh, damn.' 

It grabbed the foot of her hammer and effortlessly threw it at the side. Amy gaped. 'No one was able to throw it away like it was nothing! Heck, not even Sonic and Shadow can do that!' 

In the midst of her thoughts, Amy saw the shadow's nails grow longer. She gulped. She could feel the anger radiating from the shadow like waves. 

"Do you think, I'm playing games princess." It growled. "So you sealed your powers, so what of it?" It stretched its nails, which was glowing a vibrant purple. "I will just have to make you break the seal, do I not?"

Only one word was in Amy's mind:

Damn.

~~**~~**~~**~~**~~

How was it?! Good? Bad? Just comment! :-) Sorry if you're not satisfied but I promise, in the next chapter. I will spice things up a bit. Meaning...Amy's powers, will be...

So my dear readers, Read, Comment and Vote! I'll be looking forward to it! 

Ja ne~