Chapter Three

Timothy's POV: (Where We Belong) Chapter Three:

"We don't know how we get into this mess is it God's test? Someone help us cause we're doing our best.." Sara sang lowly while cooking some breakfast for all of us. We were in the room looking out for Collin, well I was. Iris went to check on Sara. "No dad we aren't fighting I just really like that song." Sara stated. I rolled my eyes. It's like Iris to think that her and her mate are fighting.

"Are you sure?" Iris asked, most likely giving her a stern look telling her to dare to lie.

"Yes dad. I promise we aren't fighting. Everything is going peachy."

I turned to Collin when he sat up suddenly looking around the room. "There is a rouge." Collin pointed to the doorway where Paul stood. Collin's canines came out and he began to growl, he got up taking a protective stance in front of me.

"No Collin, calm down, that's your son Paul." I said, grabbing his hand to reassure him but he growled at me when I tried to step in front of him. I called out for Iris since our child was in danger. Paul backed away slowly, trying to get away so Iris could make his way into the room. Collin was long gone for some reason, but it was better than him dying on the bed.

"Iris, there is a rouge. Move out of my way!" Collin growled. "I will not put you two in danger."

"Collin, he is our son. You will not kill him. Now calm down before you do something you regret." Iris explained, getting right in front of us. Collin did not like that, pushing Iris out of the way and running towards Paul before Kenny tackled him to the ground, pinning him down until Collin pushed him off with all his strength, shifting and sprinting to Kenny. But Iris was already there, using the advantage of being able to control his shifting and grabbed him by the neck throwing Collin into the room, closing it so it was only the three of us in here.

"You're just going to defend him!? Do you want to see Timothy die!" Collin growled while shoving iris. "Are you with us or against us?"

"Neither. I'm with all of you, with my kids too. They aren't rouges. They are our kids and you will not harm them. It's the medicine making you like this."

"You don't understand, they're R.O.U.G.E.S, do you not understand!?" Collin kicked Iris harshly in the shin then turned to me. "We have to leave. We have to." Collin grabbed my hand and ignored Iris groan of pain, pushing him to the ground.

"Collin!" I pushed his hand away. "They are not rouges! They are our kids. Calm down." Collin wouldn't listen so I had to turn to the last resort. I swung my fist, knocking him out instantly. "I'm sorry."

I caught him from falling and laid him down on the bed, this was better than trying to stop him from killing our kids. Iris got up and looked down at Collin. "He is going to be angry and confused." I pointed out.

"you had to do what you had to do." Iris shook his head. "I'm going to check on Paul and Kenny."

We both went to check on them, Collin would be out for a few hours. "Are you two okay?" Iris asked, looking at Kenny and Paul for any injuries.

"Dad its fine, we're not ten anymore." Kenny groaned. "I'm surprised the medicine its as strong, but its better than watching him suffering on that bed." Kenny pointed out while rubbing his arm. We decided to eat breakfast giving Collin a few minutes to sleep before he would eventually wake up.

"I'll go check on dad." Casey says when we hear him coughing. "You guys relax for once." We were reluctant to let her go but we did while keeping high alert. "DADS!" We immediately stood up from our chairs and ran to her rescue. "He's gone. He jumped out the window!"

Iris was the first to react and shift, going on after him. Kenny and Paul followed, I was the last to do so. Making sure to be on the look out on every side. "He's running, I have him in sight." Iris mind links all of us. I follow Paul who is following Iris. Collin senses this and picks up his speed, Iris does too when we realize that he's about to cross on to another territory. Jumping high and tackling Collin to the ground, the wolves on the other side were just waiting for some fresh meat and that would have been Collin. They snarl at us, Paul and Kenny take their protective stance while we try to get Collin down. "Let's get him back before he decides to run off."

By now another side effect had kicked in, into Collin and he shifted back. Now he was naked and shaking. "What happened?" Collin asks while snuggling into Iris' fur.

"Nothing." I say. This was going to be a long recovery.

Johnny's Pov: 

Both my dads had made me stay over a trusted friends house so Collin wouldn't accidentally mistake me for a rouge and attack me. We used to be rouges but not anymore, they gave us a home but now his sickness is making him forget us. Thats why I have to trust this man, he knows whats going on with Collin. He will help me keep my family.

"You know what you have to do right?" I look up at his brown eyes that look certain down at me. I nod slowly while looking around. We were in the woods for some reason but he was to be trusted, he saved me from blood suckers. "Good." The man says while handing me another envelop. I would hand it to my dad Timothy. "You must not tell them who I told you I was. Remember this is to protect them, if they find out who I am I will have to kill Collin, okay?"

"I don't want to lose Collin. He is my dad."

"Then just do as I say. He won't get hurt if you do as I say and give him this letter." I nod and he walks me back to the clearing where my friend's house is. He quickly rushes to me with wide eyes. Telling me how crazy I was for running off like that and that he was worried. 

"I didn't mean to worry." I put the envelop in my back pocket before he could see it and question me. The man is probably still watching me. The last thing I want is Henry getting hurt because of me not following simple rules. I will make sure he doesn't die.

Through my mind link I ask Paul if he could pick me up, I needed to see our dads because I missed them very much. Paul was here in minutes. "Is something wrong?" I shook my head. "I don't know if you can see dad Collin, he's a little off today. But Timothy is home so you can see him." We drive in silence until we get home. I go straight to Timothy and hand him the letter.