Chapter Twenty-Seven

Iris' Pov:

"This is Allan and this Dayton." Ryan introduced us to both the werewolves in bed holding two babies in a bundle of blankets that were being held close by them. They both looked up with the same golden eyes and fierce protectiveness in them. Twins. "It's okay, these are the people we told you about."

"Lovely to meet you all." Allan replied while smiling, showing his canines.

"Dayton, Allan, these are Nathaniel and Iris. Dominic Collin and Timothy are with Wilson."

"They just gave birth so they are being extremely protective of their babies, don't mind the occasional growling." Ryan said, going to lay in between them. "So, ask away, Aaron should be home in a few minutes, he'll cook dinner if you guys are hungry."

"Well." I cleared my throat and looked at Dominic who looked at me. "How painful was it?"

"Extremely but we can take pain. It's nothing to worry yourselves about. It happens so fast that you barely have time to blink." Allan responds.

"But unlike me, it took twenty four hours to give birth to him." Dayton looked down at his baby with happiness. "It was worth it. Besides if you're in Wilson's hands then they are bound to all survive. He will make sure of it. I was almost pronounced dead five times but Wilson didn't let them utter those words."

"How long is the pregnancy?"

"About four months. It advanced every single day. It's best if they stay off their feet and get enough rest because when the day comes you need to be as prepared as possible." Allan looks down at his little baby and smiles. "But all the pain is worth it."

We had to go back because it was time for their naps. We went to see how they were doing in Wilson's Doctor room or whatever. I see that Timothy is laying down in bed sleeping or maybe knocked out from taking out his blood. I ask if everything is alright and they tell me it is. All we can really do now is wait for the results which should take about one hour. Not as long as having to wait a whole day or something like that.

"My assumptions are correct. Timothy will be giving birth to, two healthy baby vampires."

This is more than crazy. This is advanced crazy and I was wondering how in the world we would be able to raise one werewolf and two vampires. "The gender will be known in a week." Wilson explained, "for now, Timothy needs to relax and eat properly and try to not mate with him since you'll take away the blood he needs for the babies. If you want he can stay here until it's time for them to be born. Dayton and Allan can explain to him everything on their side since it'll be a little more complicated for him. Collin needs to be rested too and eat good too. It's not too much to worry about but we have to be careful. There is two spare rooms down here if you all would want to stay here."  Wilson offered slash suggests. It wouldn't be that bad of an idea.

"We need to discuss it first." Nathaniel responded.

"I'll leave you all alone." Wilson says and exists the room where Timothy was resting

"This is the only place to save both Collin and Timothy. We need to help them and by doing that we need to trust in Wilson. Even though there might be something in it for him, this is our only hope. We can't do this on our own." Nathaniel was right about that much but could we really trust them? "We might not have their 100% trust but it's the best we can do. They offered their help and we will be foolish to decline."

"You're right. Also Timothy and Collin need the guidance to help them through their pregnancy. That way they know what they are going through is normal and the pain they feel will last only mere seconds." Dominic said.

"It's true, this is the best shot we have. They offered their help and I'm sure they wouldn't try anything. We have our kids who are being trained. They are looking out for us." I said, "we have a better chance here than with Dr. Brown since he didn't even know Timothy had vampires rather than a werewolf."

"So we are all agreed? Stay here until they give birth?" Nathaniel asked. We had all agreed.

Timothy's Pov:

I clutched something against my chest as I opened my eyes. It was extremely hot in this room, this unfamiliar room. I looked around confused and I looked down to see a baby. The baby was sleeping. Then I caught Collin's eyes. He was crying. "Wake up Timothy." His voice suddenly became distant as he called out to me. "Our baby is dead."

"What..." I looked up at his eyes that were now crying.

"It's your fault! Just like Johnny's death! It was all your fault!-"

"WAKE UP!" I opened my eyes and sat up before I was held down, I struggled but then a cold towel was put on my forehead.

"His fever is too high and his wolf is too weak to help him pull through. Just continue putting the wet towel over his forehead. It should pass in a few minutes." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in as there was small water drops falling from the wet towel to my cheeks and neck mixed with sweat. I couldn't handle the pain all through my head and body, the kicking in my stomach and my mental pain.

"It's... My fault." I mumbled while moving my head around.

"What are you saying?" Nathaniel asked.

"Johnny... Johnny... What are you doing here?" Suddenly he stood next to me, looking as alive as the day we lost him.

"He's hallucinating, it's part of the side effects."

"Johnny I'm so sorry." I cried while trying to get up to touch him. He stood here silent.

"Hold him down, it'll only make him weaker." Suddenly there was a pinch in my arm and I was seeing nothing but darkness, I was pulled away once again.