Twenty Two

If you haven't already listen to the song.. the music video just came out.. I love it. It's really good. . :) 

Timothy's Pov:

Through the days of them being here we were ll doing good. I haven't broken down in a while. We still haven't heard anything from Jacob and Carter. But at this point I didn't care if they ran away. They are bound to be caught anyways I couldn't care any less for what might happen to them. They dug themselves into that mess.

"Collin's sick again." I groaned as I heard him coughing nonstop in the bathroom. "He's denying it but he seems to be getting weaker and weaker every time."

"Since when?!" Nathaniel exclaimed.

"Last week. I thought it was nothing serious!"

"Well obvious it is. What are we going to do? We have to inform the doctor again. Then he'll have to go on that medicine that.. this is so stressful." Iris said. This was something the doctor was going to study. We had no idea what was wrong. One second he's fine, the next he's coughing his guts out for some reason.

"I'll go do-" I coughed and began puking on Nathaniel's shoes. "Oh god." I coughed some more before wiping my mouth and looking up at him. "I'm so sorry."

"What the hell is going on?" Nathaniel hissed, "why the hell are you sick now!"

"I don't know, my stomach was fine and next thing I know-" I looked down at his feet. "Sorry."

"Oh god. Call the doctor Iris." Nathaniel demanded. Iris quickly went without question.

"I feel perfectly fine there is nothing wrong with me." I told them going towards the bathroom. I grabbed a dirty towel and cleaned up the floor. Throwing it into the trash. He kicked his shoes off and I grabbed them, throwing them into the trash too. "

"Collin you are seeing the doctor too. No excuses." Nathaniel turned to me and gave me a stern look. There was no getting away with this, I just knew it. I groaned and laid down next to Collin.

"I guess it's just you and me, Collin." I mumbled while clutching my stomach.

"And some gummy bears and ice cream." Iris came in saying.

"Who's the best mate?" Collin cooed sitting up and taking the bowel of ice cream while Iris handed me the bag of gummy bears. I love gummy bears.

"There's no point in eating healthy if you're just going to puke it anyways." Iris laid in between us, putting his arms around us.

"I'm getting jealous over here." Dominic came into the room while staring at all of us.

"I too." Nathaniel said crossing his arms. Collin patten the space by his feet. The bed was big enough for all of us but right now I think Iris was being selfish. Nathaniel laid in between Iris and I, Dominic squeezing his way through Collin and Iris. Iris was left in the middle of them all.

"We just had to be an uneven number." Iris grumbled.

"We still love you." Dominic said, putting his arm around Iris. We all laid there, an hour passed and I felt my eyes dropping close.

**

Dread was all I felt as I walked towards the house where my parents were. I felt so depressed. Was there even a point to be alive? I felt as though there was no reason. Nothing was keeping me here. All I could do was breath and walk. My maroon colored capping gown dragging against the dirt. I held my hat in my hands. 

Just graduated and my parents didn't show up. Only one teacher congratulated me. Will anybody even notice if I just kill myself? I didn't have anybody to be here with me. To make things worse, Danny and Iris were taking pictures and invited me to take pictures. I'm sure they were mocking me. "Timothy come take a picture with us!" Iris pulled me by my arm, meanwhile Danny just stood there looking as pale as usual. I rolled my eyes pulling my arm away.

"Fuck you Iris. Fuck you too Danny." 

I walked home and noticed a suitcase in front of my dad's car. I knew what this meant. At least they remembered one thing. My graduation date. I picked it up and put it behind my back. Beginning my journey on my own. I decided to buy some cigarettes but I realized that they packed nothing useful, they took away the money I saved.

Days passed. Wandering around. Until something great seemed to happen. "Hello-"

"Yea yea, no sleeping on the bench." I got up, pulling my bag with me.

"I was just going to ask if you need help. My name is Ellie."

"Well nice to meet you, I better be on my way." I stood up stretching.

"Where?"

"Nowhere." I shrugged. "I'll see where it takes me." I said

"Hey do you need a job? My mom actually needed workers-"

"I'm not a charity case. Excuse me."

"I'm just asking. You look like you need help." I looked down at myself when he pointed towards me. My clothes were filthy. My shoes already had holes.

"Please don't be a serial killer." I told him. He smiled brightly at ne. "My name is Timothy."

**

"Timothy the doctor is here." Somebody whispered in my ear. I woke up groaning. To see Nathaniel all in my face telling me. "You need to get up, no excuses. Come on." He pulled me up with him. Helping me stand. 

"I really need a doctor anyways.. maybe a psychiatrist " I commented. It's been a while since I've had depressing dreams that took me back to the past. This never happened before at least not now since I've been happy. And these dreams are bringing me dread all over again, that anger I felt from Danny, Iris and Collin. I hated them in the moment that I felt the pain consuming me and I threw up the gummy bears I had eaten. This couldn't be good, how could this be happening to Collin and I? It had to be a coincidence.