Ten

Timothy's Pov:

I held onto Dominic as he kissed down my neck, trying to savior the feeling of amazing tingles he gave. The nice warm feeling in my stomach and all around me. To my right were Nathaniel, Collin, and Iris doing the same. But right now I was concentrated in the lips on my body. I groaned as he bit down on my shoulder playfully. His hands roaming my thighs and my upper body.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

Dominic smiled and kissed me roughly, pulling my face closer to his. We were one on one, just letting it all go. I gripped his shoulders and turned us around. Slowly, Dominic was in me now. It's been a while since we've felt the connection and it was feeling great. His eyes changed colors a bit as he began moving up. Nothing could have made it better until I felt someone behind me. Their arms going around my waist.

Adding to the pleasure and making me move faster.

Then that's when the pleasure and pain began. I've never felt two of them together at the same time.

**

I opened my eyes with a groan. Pain all over. I don't even know if it's good or bad pain. I was sleeping on the bedroom couch on top if Iris, with him still in me. His arms around my waist tightly. I groaned again and slowly pulled myself off of him. How mates people did I take last night? After getting him out of me, I couldn't move at all. My body was numb and I was wanting to sleep more. So that's what I did.

**

I woke up with a headache and saliva dripping from my mouth. Laying on the seemingly broken bed. I tried sitting up but there was a huge pain in my back. So I laid back down. I looked around with my head at the wrecked room.

"Timothy you're awake!" Nathaniel came in with some breakfast on his hands. "Just lay down for a bit longer while your body heals up still." I nodded not really wanting to move. "Well I'm glad your up. Iris and Collin left with the kids to attend some Wolf Academy thing so we are babysitting you for the day."

"That sounds great." I said. He smiled softly and came towards me. Kissing me lightly.

"I love you Timothy." Nathaniel told me. "I never thought I'd see you again. The suffering and the pain we went through, all we ever thought about were you three to get us out of the misery we were in. It took a lot for us to break out of the trance but you all helped us and I'm beyond grateful."

"You're too sweet. It's a miracle that we actually ended up together again.. you know? I never pictured for all of us five to actually be together... it's weird sort of."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, how strong and powerful do you have to be to break off a bond between five mates. It's weird when you think about it." I said.

"They were a cult. They weren't powerful, they just had lots of tricks up their sleeves. But they're gone, hopefully for good." Nathaniel grabbed my hand in his. "Now let's relax. Your healing should begin once you've had some fresh blood. Don't worry its not human blood." I visibility relaxed and drank up. Since they are vampires and therefore we need blood since we claimed each other already.

"What's on the agenda for today?"

"After you heal Dominic and I want to go visit the companies that actually still stand. Do you want to join us?" He asked me.

"Of course. It beats laying in bed all day." I mumbled. "What are you guys planning on doing?"

"Well first we need to see how strong or weak we are business wise. Then we'll go from there. We want to continue with the foundations we were doing before Jacob knocked it straight to the ground."

"Okay sounds reasonable." I shrugged."Where is Dominic anyways?"

"Taking care if Johnny."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"How about Carter? How is he doing?"

"Come to think of it, I don't know."

Carter's pov:

"You're alive!" Jacob ran toward me, wanting to hug me until the guard held out a tazer. "Oh my god." Jacob was wanting to cry but he held it in.

"Yes I'm alive Jacob." I answered.

"And you aren't happy."

"I'm not. I can't believe what you tried to do. You knew my sister was in there yet you were going to send people to massacre everyone in that house."

"Carter I-"

"Just don't. The only reason I'm here is because my wolf is going crazy thinking that his mate is locked up. So I came to visit you."

"I miss you too." Jacob looked a mess. His hair was getting longer. His bones were becoming visible. He lost the spark he once had in his eyes. The tan he once had on his skin. He was Skull and Bones just walking. But Carter and him both knew that he deserved it. "I just... I know I'll be stuck here forever, until they decide what they'll do with me.. I love you Carter. I never stopped. Since the moment we were introduced."

"I'll see you tomorrow Jacob."

"Please just stay a little longer."

"Fine."

They both just talked and talked about themselves. Nothing else. Not about the cult of anything. "I'll fight my way out of here. Once I do, you and I, we can runaway together? Away from everything. We can have a family. We can have children?"

Carter laughed. "You are a complete psychopath. How did you go from killing people to wanting to have a family and live happily ever after?"

"Because I thought I lost you, but I didn't and I'm beyond grateful. I should have cherished you sooner than later." Jacob seemed sincere. Like he had given up everything so we could live happily ever after. It made me my heart pound faster and made fishes swim in my stomach. It sounds weird but that's why I say, they pound against my stomach, making me feel weird and tingly. That's how Jacob made me feel.

Jacob always made me feel happy. But it made me furiously jealous when he would spend the night with me and then go off to Dominic and Nathaniel. But it wasn't there fault Jacob was playing them cruely. But I couldn't help but hate them for having Jacob. Because he never loved me until now. He showed them love, he showed me work.

"Please forgive me Carter."

"I'll try but first you have to suffer like you made those families suffer. Like you made me suffer. But I will always come back to you. I promise."

"Don't let them come in between us!" Jacob shouted as I was leaving.

:) xxx