Chapter Thirty-One

Third Person's Pov:

Everyone waited in fear, they had been asked to leave for the meantime. There could be absolute no distractions. The stress they were feeling could be felt by Timothy and now he needed to focus on only one thing.

Getting all three of them out alive. "Keep pushing Timothy. Do it for your babies."

Timothy went in and out, trying to stay awake but the pain was tenfold.

Then he flatlined.

Growls were going around the room, Timothy was not going to die. They will rip everyone in this room apart before Timothy crosses to the other side. Timothy's body begins shaking before a baby cry was heard through the room. Then another. But Timothy was still... Dead. Except now his face has changed dramatically. His eyes were open looking up lifeless, his pale skin almost looking blue.. The babies were washed off and taken to be examined while all his mates stood there in shook, the doctors couldn't do anything but they still fought. There was no use in fighting when he was dead.

Timothy was gone.

Nothing would bring him back.

No violence would bring Timothy back.

"Leave!" Iris pushed the doctors away and held Timothy's hand. "No, no, no.. You can't be gone." He had fallen to his knees, crying his heart out. The pain was all there, tenfold, as all mates surrounded lifeless Timothy. This couldn't possibly happening. All their nightmares had come to life. Their heart had shattered and now they kneeled their in silence, all their muscles giving up and just tears coming down. The babies are fine, but Timothy is not. He had to make it through, it just could not be possible. Fate is cruel, but not savage. Of course there had to be some cure to bring him back to life. 

Collin could not comprehend that Timothy was actually gone, he was ready to run despite the fact that he was in bed still ill from giving birth. He had survived but why... 

"This can not be possible." Wilson mumbled over and over, "there is no reasonable explanation for this to be happening." Wilson was the most shocked from what had taken place, the babies were just fine. Why did Timothy die? It's not possible, there has to be some sort of explanation for the matter. Wilson just couldn't put his mind to it. Was there still a chance? For Timothy? Fate would never twist their lives this way. Never. They are good people, a good family. Wilson was going to figure out a way BUT what, what the hell was he going to figure out. Wilson would just give them false hope. False hope. 

Inside his brain of all the studies he did day and night to perfect his knowledge to any possibilities.. there was none. None he could point his finger on. "You save them." Ryan was tearing up. "I... I don't want them to go through the same we did. We don't know them but they are just like us... I'm sorry to put this pressure on you Wilson but please don't give up on them." 

Wilson looked deeply into Ryan's pleading eyes, he knew Ryan and his pure heart. Wilson didn't want to let Ryan down. Not one bit. With new determination and knowledge he marched right back into the room. "Everyone get out." Wilson ordered then called some other doctors in. 

They refused so Wilson had to have them all pulled away, as much as it pained him to see them struggling to get back to Timothy's lifeless body. "Go see your babies, when Timothy wakes up he wouldn't want them alone." Wilson wanted to pray loudly that some miracle pulled through. Now it was Wilson and doctors waiting for orders. "Patient 23 gave birth to two healthy vampires. The defect must be his weakened state, we need to have him plugged into IV and blood O. BUT, we need to act fast. His soul will cross to the other side before we know..." 

Iris, Dominic and Nathaniel were tending their two babies, Tears filled their eyes when they saw how much they looked like their daddy. They wouldn't name them until Timothy woke up, Wilson had told them he would wake up and be healthy as ever before. Deep in their hearts they knew they would go crazy without him. In this life it was all of them or none. As cliche as it sounded, they were a puzzle piece and this puzzle piece is not complete without their beloved. But these were selfish thoughts, they had two beautiful baby boys... with violet eyes and tiny, tiny, curls. It was barely there but they could see them. 

These two babies would have everything their little hearts desire. Including their other baby boy. Three beautiful babies. They were healthy thats all they had hoped for. But they had also prayed that Timothy would make it out alive- 

Wilson comes out of Timothy's room into the nursery with bloody hands and everything.. They noticed his exhausted form.