Chapter Eight.

Thirds Person's Pov:

Jacob got into his car and drove towards where Ellie was being held. "You are so lucky." Jacob hissed at Ellie. "But don't worry, I have a trap for them." he chuckled crazily. "I'm calling father for some backup."
Ellie struggled. He didn't want Vincent to get hurt. Or anyone for the matter. But he just wanted to see Vincent. He was going crazy.

Jacob pulled him into his car and went into the drivers seat to call father. "I need backup."

"You have it. Don't mess up or I'll have your head." with that he hung up on Jacob. Jacob cringed at his voice but wasn't going to back away. "Well I guess I'll tell you my plan while we drive to Dominic and Nathaniel. They've been sleeping for these past very few days. I wonder if they are still alive."

Ellie knew that if he didn't do something someone was going to die. "First I'll bring you all to those stupid wolves. Then I will surrender or whatever. Then I will pretend to leave with Carter and then blast! I will send backup to kill everyone in there while they are reunited and having their lovey moments."

That plan sucked, for one because he just told Ellie. Of course Ellie would warn them about it. "Oh don't worry, you won't remember because I will erase that one memory now."

They were picking up Dominic and Nathaniel. "Sit and don't talk."

Dominic and Nathaniel did as did. They weren't in good condition. Both of them were starved and miserable. Not really knowing why. Dominic was weak now, always trying to be excited and strong but now he's just there. Nathaniel was the exact same. Just there living for no reason at all.

There had to be a reason but it was unknown.

"Today you will see Timothy, Iris and Collin, you are to act as if you know and love them. Don't hurt them, just simply love them." Jacob instructed them. They simply nodded. "Great. Now time for some action."

Carter understood Jacob's thoughts, he was a witch/werewolf after all. But Carter couldn't speak those thoughts. There was something that prevented him from doing so. It was just between them. Carter wanted to tell them but he couldn't. So he stayed quiet as Jacob neared them.

Timothy grew anxious about what was going to happen. He was finally going to see Nathaniel and Dominic. They didn't have to give him up, not ever. It was going to be pure bliss and just amazing. Taking a deep breath they all continue to wait.

Thinking about the memories.

The happy ones where they all smiled and laughed. It made him smile along with them. They will all finally be together. Maybe a little weird since it'll be five of them but it's something they all wanted so that will happen.

Vincent stayed still, preparing for what was to come. Anything could happen, absolutely anything. But all he wanted was Ellie. Ellie and that's it. His mind has been going insane without him and now he was finally going to have Ellie. Hold him in his arms and heal him from all the scars and bruises he surely has.

Jacob was at the house. He pulled Ellie by his hair while the other two followed. Barging into the house he pushed Ellie towards Vincent and Nathaniel and Dominic walked in. Looking roughed up but acted as they were told.

"Now let Carter go." Iris cut off the ropes and handed him off. Now too distracted with Dominic and Nathaniel. "Come on Carter let's go."

"No."

"What? I just did this for you and you're telling me no!"

"After everything I did for you and you didn't tell me my SISTER was alive." Carter growled.

"What she's dead! Whatever they told you-"

"I saw her with my own two eyes! Casey, I saw her. She's here. I'm staying with her."

"No you're not. We are leaving."

"You are. Not me. I'm done being your puppet."

"You're not my puppet. Carter I love you-"

"No you don't. You just used me!"

"No I didn't Carter!"

"Just leave Jacob. I'm done."

"No you're not." Jacob grabbed Carter by the arm, pulling him out. Jacob opened the door.

"Jacob?" A man stood in front of the door with a black suit and sunglasses on. "You are under custody of WAVS: Werewolf and Vampire Society for the kidnap and murder of five werewolves and two vampire." he began putting cuffs on Jacob. "Also for conspiracy to commit murder. And for being involved in cults that sacrifice living persons."

"WHAT! No no no ! Carter what did you do. Please no-" Jacob began crying.

"It wasn't Carter. It was me." Casey was coming down the stairs. "Carter and I are both witches and werewolves. We connected and I heard his thoughts. I made a call, turns out your cult is the most wanted."

Casey grabbed the stick that was still in the table.

"You idiotic- NO! NO-" Casey unexpectedly stabbed Carter through the heart. Jacob began pushing and kicking. More police has to come to keep him still. "Carter!"

Carter's vision began to blur as he stood in shock with a wooden stick through his heart. "N- Let go of me!" Jacob began crying and sobbing. Until the people forced him to the ground and tazed him in the neck. "No, no.. Carter-" Jacob blacked out.

Casey stood not knowing what she had done. It was to help dad and their mates. It would reverse the spell. She thought that maybe it didn't work but Nathaniel and Dominic seemed to wake up in a trance and looking around confusingly.

She had go sacrifice her own brother.

But he didn't die. She did it in front of Jacob to see him suffer for falling in love with her brother and not telling him about her.

Jacob was taken into custody to a secret agency. They took people like him in and gave them what they deserved. Jacob will suffer, thinking his true mate was dead and locked up with his own father's back turned to him.

Nathaniel and Dominic were back to normal now. "Don't let this be a dream."

"It's not a dream." they all teared up. Hugging, kissing each other happily.

Vincent and Ellie were kissing and hugging and kissing. Taking their action elsewhere.

Well because :-)