Chapter Twelve

Timothy's Pov:

We waited in front of the phone. Valley forge is suppose to contact us, telling us if they got accepted or not. It was once of those moments.. the phone rings and we all straighten up. Casey reached for it and put it on speaker. "Hello, this is Casey, Paul and Kenny?"

"Yes ma'am." They responded

"I'm calling on the behave of Valley forge to give you the news that...Paul and Kenny, you've been accepted to Valley Forge. Congratulations we expect to see you this upcoming fall. There will be a letter sent to you with the instructions. As for Casey." There was a pause. I see that Casey was already fighting away tears. "We would like to invite you to our occasion for being the first non Alpha female to be accepted to Valley Forge Werewolf Academy."

"Oh my god! I got in! I GOT IN!" Casey cheered as we all did as well. Paul and Kenny both took her in with a hug, congratulating each other for their acceptance.

"We send out invitations, hope to see you there. Have a great day."

"Can you believe it?! ME? That's like a human being accepted to West Point. It rarely happens."

"We are so proud of you!" All of us were in a group hug. Crying happy tears. Casey got accepted to her dream school, she did it
We never doubted her for one second.

"All three of us." Kenny said smiling. "Don't worry Sara. You ain't a loser."

"Ha ha ha." Sara rolled her eyes but congratulated them three. Smiling brightly that they had accomplished their goals. We all began getting ready, to go out to dinner and celebrate. The beach party, we were still planning. But we can still have a dinner.

"I'm really happy for them three." Collin gushed while pulling on jeans instead of sweatpants. "I can't wait until they graduate!"

"Collin calm down they have barely started. Six years to go." Iris pointed out. "But I understand because I just can't wait." Iris pulled on his shirt. I sat on the bed while they kept talking, while taking longer to get ready. It was nice watching them all, getting along. It wasn't like this years ago.

They were all comfortable with each other and it made my heart swell with joy.

We had out little kids, not so little but still.

We had each of us and a home.

Nathaniel wanted to build a new home.

Once we arrived at the restaurant Iris pulled my chair so I could sit and Dominic sat on my left side. The kids gathered around and we all just enjoyed each others company. "I'm Dylan, I'll be your waiter for tonight. Can I start you all off with something to drink." The waiter tried not stuttering. Considering he was serving his future family.

"I'll have water."

"Water."

"Coke."

"Water."

We all ordered our drinks and he smiled, leaving to retrieve them.

Casey sighed and put her phone done. "What?" Kenny asked.

"I asked Carter to meet us but he says he has something to do." Casey acted like she didn't care but this was her actually blood and flesh. I'm starting not to like this Carter.

"Just let it go Casey. You have us." Sara said.

"I know I do, I just thought he'd come through." Then Casey shrugged and we all toasted, except for Johnny of course. "A toast."

"A toast for us." We all toasted and drank the wine that was prepared for us. A gift from Dylan, fine taste in wine he has.

"So Timothy-"

"Don't talk to me." I glared at Dominic.

"But Timothy-"

"Shh. Let's just enjoy the night." I smiled at him before turning away. Dominic looked visibly upset but I grabbed his hand to insure him that this isn't about us. It's about our kids who are moving on to greater things.

Dylan came back with a tray on his shoulder with all our drinks. "Water for you, coke for you."

"May I take your orders?"

"Yes you may." Nathaniel said. We all said our orders while he slipped a note to Sara. I pretended to not notice but Iris did.

"Excuse me-"

"Can we get some appetizers?" I asked, while glaring at Iris.

Dylan cleared his throat before nodding and gracefully walking away without tripping this time. I shook my head, Sara should just be happy with five fathers glaring down at him. I have four mates and I ended up alright.

Well almost alright.

Sara has the right and so does Dylan. It's great that's she's not going out with different guys and settling for less because a mate, a true mate is what's over the roof.

I looked at them all and smiled. Everyone was laughing, smiling. Getting along. This sure is the dream family