Chapter Twenty-Six

I took a deep breath and pushed to get myself up off the bed. It's been probably four days since I've actually had enough energy to get up from bed. But today is the day we will see the people willing enough to help us. They told Nathaniel that we had to meet them at their home since they just had babies and are just protecting them from harm. Also giving us a heads up that the whole place will be monitored by both werewolves and vampires and we would be checked before entering their territory. They were protective of their new borns but I'm not surprised. That's how we would be when our babies are born. Never once letting them out of our sight. Obviously.

"Collin and Timothy are well secured." Nathaniel said once we were in the back seat of the car with our seatbelt on. I relaxed against the leather seat as we waiting for the others to be in as well. "It's a forty minute drive so if you guys need anything just let us know. Don't dare hesitate. We will know if you need something anyways."

Now we were on the road. It was a silent ride for about ten minutes until Collin needed to use the bathroom. "There's a rest stop." Dominic pointed out to Iris. Iris switched lanes and pulled into the rest stop.

Nathaniel helped Collin out, "I'll help him, stay here with Timothy."

We waited in the car until they finally came out of the place ten minutes later. Collin walked while Nathaniel lead him back to the car. I weakly smiled when Collin was back in here. We continued on our journey.

Soon my eyes began to shut by themselves and it became a hassle trying to keep them open. So I eventually just let them close by themselves, then I felt myself drifting away into a deep sleep, I was falling to my side but was pulled into Nathaniel's arms who sat in between us. I sighed and took a deep breath. His arms were warm and his embrace was soft, it quickly knocked me out.

**

"Timothy wake up." A voice whispered into my ear. I yawned before opening my eyes and Nathaniel's face came into view, he stared at me worriedly but relaxed when I woke up. "You were dead asleep. You gave me a scare there."

"I'm okay." I mumbled while touching my belly, it hurt like hell and there was no painkillers I could take to stop this insane horror. It's as if I was being punched repeatedly over and over again in the stomach.

"They need to check the car and every single one of us." He explained. I looked around to see that we were literally, seemingly in the middle of nowhere. We were on a dirt road with tall trees around us. As I stepped out of the car my knees gave out and almost stumbled down but Nathaniel was helping me so I didn't fall on my face, or my baby.

I leaned against Nathaniel as they checked the car, every single inch. Then they began checking us. "So are you from around here?" One of them asked.

"Yeah we're all from the same place, Jackson."  Collin responded as they patted us down.

"I heard that's a nice part of this state."

After we were down being checked from literally head to toe it was time to get back into the car and see what the future awaits. They lead us to the cabin where even more guards around.

"This way." A maid told us after we were all out of the car. She led us towards a living area. "Sit, do you all want something to drink?"

"Just some water is fine." Iris responded.

"They will be here momentarily." She said. True to her words they came in moments later Ryan and Mica come in with what I'm guessing is their other mate who seemed to be a vampire, as pale as Nathaniel and Dominic. He stood tall with all his powerful aura. Looking at each one of us, inspecting us slowly.

"These must be the pregnant mates." He spoke perfectly. "How rude, my name is Wilson Fuji. You must be Collin and Timothy." Wilson stepped up to us, Dominic and Nathaniel taking a step in front of us. "No need to worries, besides you are in my home." Wilson continued speaking, "I see that you carry twin vamps and you carry one werewolf boy."

"No, no Timothy carries only one werewolf pup." Iris pops in telling them. "That's what Dr.Brown told us."

"Well you need a new doctor. Due to your weak state I see that you're carrying vampires rather than a pup. My two mates are giving birth to vamps and they are in the same state as you. I am a doctor and see that you indeed have vampires rather than a wolf. If you'll allow me to do a blood test I will have you know in two hours." Wilson suggested.  I stayed silent looking at Wilson in shock. This can't be possible. The doctor clearly told us that I would be having one baby pup. "It is not too bad, my mates went into labor a few hours ago and they are recovering fast enough."

"They're all healthy?"

"They are in great health. I would not be helping you if they were not. I stare at my babies and just instantly fall in love. I was scared too and it's the worst feeling in the world believing that your children won't live. When Ryan told me what was going on I just had to do something. You're of our same species. I only hope that if we ever need help you will be there in an instance," Wilson looked at Dominic and Nathaniel, as if asking them.

"Of course, just as long as our babies survive. We will do anything at this point."

"Great. I want to do the blood test to make sure my thoughts are correct." Wilson responded, "if that's fine of course."

"Is he strong enough to lose blood?" Iris asks.

"Of course, if not the worst that could happen is him passing out for a few hours. I will be monitoring him the whole time."

This is it, this could be our road to surviving.