Chapter Eleven

Third Person's Pov:

"I hate you so much! I swear I hate you!" Carter screamed at Jacob. "You make me think that we'll be together if you do get out, now you're telling me this bull-"

"Carter please calm-"

"I will not calm down! How could you do this to me! To us." Carter stood up from the table. Looking at his secret boyfriend in chains to prevent him from using any of his abilities. "I can't believe it..Jacob.." Carter was crying now. "You will be moved across the fucking ocean and I'm gonna be here.."

"Carter I pro-"

"I'm done with your promises. I'm done. I'm done with you. Goodbye Jacob."

"Carter just listen-" Jacob grabbed Carter but he pulled away, pushing him. The guard was at immediate attention.

"No touching." he growled.

"Bye Jacob." Carter left Jacob standing there, he was sure good in acting. I'm sure the guard didn't notice him slipping something into his front pocket.

Carter was helping Jacob escape the death pently.

Timothy ran around, training with his children, who were currently wanting to enroll in the best werewolf school ever. For them to be able to get accepted they need to be in tip top shape. That's being able to run long distance. They were doing fine the first twenty miles, they are slowing down now.

"Come on Casey!" Nathaniel encouraged. "You can do it!" Casey, Paul, and Kenny were the ones wanting to do this. They had the brains, they just needed to be able to do twenty five miles. "Five more miles to go."

Casey took a deep breath, struggling to keep up. "You can do this sis!" Both her brothers also encouraged. "Casey you got so far." Casey kept running but wanted to stop. But she kept going. "Doing good. Show those Alphas back at the school that you're better than them!" Casey stumbled on.

Five miles later we made it. "Finally!" Casey cheered. "We did it! I will get into Valley Forge Werewolf Academy!"

"Yes we will!" They all hugged each other.

"Now you guys will run back werewolf style!" Collin cheered.

"Yay." Casey sarcastically said while shifting. The others did as well.

"Race all of you!"

Now back twenty five mile.

"Left, left, left right, right, left..

We like it here, we love it here

We finally found a home

A home

A home away from home."

After ten miles they all called quits and just shifted, putting on the clothes that they packed. Walked back home. Singing cadence.

"The sun was blazing hot.."

They were soon going to boot camp. The parents will miss them truly. But they are growing up and that is their dream. Protecting their own kind from hunters and rouges.

"So when you three get accepted, how should we celebrate?" Collin asked.

"We should go to the beach! It's been such a long time." Casey suggested. "Yeah?"

"Sounds cool, we should see who can hold their breath longer than ten minutes!" Kenny challenged.

"You're on Kenedy!" Paul smirked.

"I told you not to call me that!" Kenny whined.

"Oh stop being a pup."

They kept bickering back and forth about who was the most stronger. Casey joining in on the fun.

Timothy, Collin and Nathaniel walking behind them, talking and talking about what they would do in the future. "We should build another house and this time actually finish it." Nathaniel said. I really like designing.

"Sounds great. When they leave off to boot camp we can start it." Collin suggested. "That way we're not too busy."

"Do you think Iris and Dominic will agree?" Nathaniel asked.

"Oh trust me they will. They are still trying to make it up to me." Timothy smirked, remembering just how angry they thought Timothy was. So they stayed home to clean, take care of Johnny and Sara and also to cook.

"You have them wrapped around your finger. Lame." Collin said acting tough.

"I have you all wrapped around my finger. I just don't make it obvious."

"Whatever." They both mumbled. Timothy smiled brightly at them. Timothy had the whole world. It was the most amazing thing ever.

"We should reserve the whole beach once they get accepted." Nathaniel said. "Make a barbecue and all. I'm sure they'll love that. Some competitive volleyball, music, food, and some of their good friends."

"I'm really excited!" Collin gushed. "It'll be amazing. I can just imagine it."

"Shhh.. they will hear you." Timothy said.

"They are too busy bickering. Trust me, when we bicker the last thing we hear are the kids talking." Collin stated.

"That's a really bad habit you know."

"So sis, you will show those Alphas who's boss?" Kenny put his arm around her shoulder.

"You bet I will. They think I'm just a piece of meat go stare at. I will be giving them a show in training."

"You'll be the third girl to get accepted."

"I haven't been accepted yet." Casey nervously spoke.

"Don't worry we believe in you. Just don't show us off." Casey glared at Kenny. "Just kidding."

"So where's Carter?" Casey shrugged.

"How am I suppose to know?"

"He's your brother."

They were now approaching their house closer and closer."You guys are my brothers. Not him. You are the ones supporting me, helping me through this."

"No problem. That's what brothers are for."

Carter watched in the distance as Casey basically said they weren't siblings. But Carter hasn't been acting like one. He's been too busy with Jacob and him only. He hasn't made any move to get closer to Casey. But Jacob was his mate. Casey was his sister, he wasn't about to give up his own mate.

Carter had rage, that's what he had. They didn't care about his feelings. Casey stabbed him to help her dads.

Carter just wanted to be happy with someone. Have a family. Get Casey back in his life after ignoring her for so long. So he just watched them as they trained.

Then his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Carter, I made it out prison."

I love singing cadence. :) but yeah. It's November, another month. Exciting xoxo. :-) Well here's another chapter. !!!!