Chapter Thirty

Dominic's Pov:

The baby had survived.

Collin on the other hand.

He was in critical condition. Condition that had him leaping from death's grip ever so often. But now he is in better condition. Wanting to hold his baby in his arms. The baby looks up at all of us with this glint in his eyes. Making us all feel happier than we already were.

Gregor Kamil.

That was his name.

Such a beautiful name for a beautiful baby. Gregor's eyes were different, his left eye was a baby blue and his right eye was a golden color. Representing the pup he will soon become. The  barely present, brownish hair made him even more pretty. "His eyes will soon be normal. Right now it was the birth of both him and his werewolf side." Wilson had told us, it didn't faze us that his eyes were different. It made him unique. He will be different from everyone else. That I know of. "He just needs to be fed well and monitored and we won't have a problem. As for Collin. He needs to be on bed rest and eat even though the food won't stay down. Fresh meat for his wolf mostly."

Everyone seemed happy except Timothy.

Timothy hasn't said a word since he woke up. It was earlier that it seemed he was getting better. We thought he would be the happiest that Collin survived. Come to think about it, they haven't said a word to each other. There has to be something wrong. But right now the thought that we have a baby makes me overlook that feeling that there is some tension going on.

"You're so cute." Collin cooed. Holding our baby close to his chest. "I love you so much already." He cried a little bit.

We took turns holding our baby, looking at him with adoration. He was so beautiful. Everything about him cried perfection and all I wanted to do was keep him in my arms.

I went to Timothy's side, looking down at him. But he didn't acknowledge me, not for one second. "Hey Timothy. Gregor will be happy to see you." I told him, I saw his mouth twitch but that was the only expression. Everything else was pale, motionless. He made no movement.
"He's so adorable. Has a little bit of all of us in him. His eyes, hair, nose, mouth. You'd be delighted to see him, maybe try and hold him?" I asked. Timothy just took a deep breath.

"Can I hold him?" A smile broke out into all of our faces.

"Of course!" I took Gregor into my hands and gently placed him into Timothy's hands. Helping him hold him, just in case.

"He is perfect." Timothy whispered, tears falling down his face. "Has a little of all of us." Timothy's arms began to shake and it was time for me to take the baby into my arms.

Timothy's Pov:

Could I really let go?

That had been a conflict in my head for the longest time. I was guilty for paying more attention to myself than to Collin who just gave birth and survived.

After holding Gregor for the first time I had found it impossible to think about letting him go so fast. All I could think of was his eyes, would my babies look that perfect? I think they would. Anything from my mates will look just perfect. They will grow up and be amazingly smart. I just can't get the giddy feeling at wanting to raise them. Raise them to be like us but better.

"Rest Timothy." Nathaniel mumbled, pushing my hair back. I looked up at him and my lips twitched. I tried to smile but something was holding me back. They meant everything to me and I couldn't find the strength to tell them just.

Collin.
Nathaniel.
Iris.
Dominic.

They were all a part of my life and I didn't want us to be apart. I won't rip us apart, not while they are trying so hard to keep us together. I know I need to be trying as hard as I was trying to leave. There will be sacrifice but that's the price. I can't ignore this, whatever is happening at this very moment.

Suddenly there was a sharp kick in my stomach. Then another. They were coming.

There were doctors coming in, Wilson looking down at me. "We need to get blood pumping into you. They are coming from down there so you have to be strong for them okay?" I nodded, scared. "Let's get started." My hands were being held by two of my mates and the other was encouraging me to continue pushing. "Ken, man up. Take those and cut a little bit around to make it easier for their heads to fit." I was about to faint but they kept me awake, they had to. But at this point the adrenaline was too high for me to even realize what was going on except me giving birth to, two vampires. From my mates. I pushed, screaming.

"Shh relax, just keep pushing." Then everything suddenly stopped.

"They are being stubborn. They don't want to come out now. Its normal for this to happen. Take a deep breath. We need to be prepared for whenever they decide they want to be born." Wilson watched for any type of movement.

Hours, actual hours went by before they began kicking again. "Oh god." Sweat fell down my face and pain filled my whole body. "I can't-"

"Shh, relax. It'll be okay." I heard whispers in my ear. "Timothy, keep pushing."

I looked up at the white wall. Then I heard a crying. A loud crying. "Ken clean him up."

"My- my baby. I want to see him!" I demanded trying to sit up but they wouldn't let me.

"You have one more to go." I stopped screaming.

"What's going on!?"

"He's not responding!"

Everything was going in slow motion, everything was spinning and I was slowly going in and out of reality.