Chapter One: Who I Am

Your P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. When I turned off my alarm clock, I realized something...

Great goodness I'm going to be late, and on my first day!!

I got up, dressed into the normal black clothes, put on my light makeup, took my shades, and my big hat to cover me from the sun. I didn't like the sun at all, but I could tolerate it if I had to. I looked into my fridge.

Crap, I don't have enough juice... Oh well, I'll eat again later tonight. Too bad for the vicim who's going to be walking alone tonight~

I smiled at that thought and closed the fridge. I didn't need to eat since 'we' have a pretty high tolerance when it comes to hunger. I walked out the door to go to my new job.

I drove until I saw the big building. High in business and in structure. I guess I can expect that from humans.

I walk up to the steps of the huge building. Ugh, this will be a drag if I don't get this job. I already have to hide myself as it already is... And the job I have makes me have low attention which is a good thing. I open the door when suddenly someone grabs my hand on the door knob... I recognize it as a man's hand. Damn is this guy flirting?! What the shit?!

I turn to the man with an angry look, but realize he's taller so I look up. I'm short for being considered the way I am. 'We' are usually on the tall side. However, for me, I drank too much juice when I was a 'teen' so I maintained my childish figure. 'We' still age if we don't get our hands on our victim... It kinda annoys me how we're like that...

This jackass! I glare at the man who was touching my hand. Huh? Something's... Strange.... It's not love I tell you that, but I feel automatic hatred? No... It can't be, 'they' have to stay hidden as well do they not?

"Oh! I'm sorry," said the man as he took his hand off of mine. This guy is so rude! He's acting like it's no big deal! He's probably about 176 centimeters? Yeah, about that. He's too tall.

"Oh no it's fine!" I said in a sweet voice towards him, although I'm already despising him the more I look at him. I open the door, take off my big hat and shades, and try forget he's even there.

"Hey."

Dear gosh, did he found out who I am already? Is it because of the way I look?

"My name is Min Yoongi. Yours?"

What? He wants to know my name? No, I can't tell him, he might tell the others of his kind... But it wouldn't hurt, would it?...

"(L/N) (Y/N)," I mumbled.

"Oh. Okay then. Nice to meet you (L/N) (Y/N)."

He's using my full name? Is it to remember and then tell his kind?! Stay calm (Y/N), it's going to be fine... You barely call yourself on what you are, let alone can't even have the will to call yourself your kind or call his kind! But... Then again, I'm not exactly sure if I'm correct about him being 'those'...

My back is still towards him as I walk to the elevator. It was the fourth floor if I remember correctly. I press the up arrow and wait for the elevator to come. Suddenly I notice 'Min Yoongi' standing next to me. I look to him, he seemed to notice quickly within the first few seconds I looked up at him. He looked down on me.

"What?"

Fast reflexes... He must be them... They're supposedly quick and energetic too...

"Nothing, what job do you work as here?"

Our kind is the 'extroverted' kind of people. Supposedly 'Min Yoongi's kind are the 'introverts' of the public. I see him as that kind of person already, righ--

"I'm a rapper here in BigHit Entertainment for BTS, is there a problem?"

What?! He has that kind of job?!

"Oh, I see!" I say with my convincing, fake, cheerful grin.

It's quiet all the while, I can feel the elevator coming soon.

"What about you? I've never seen you around."

The elevator door rings. Finally. I get in along with 'Min Yoongi' and press my floor for the interview.

"Oh, I'm getting interviewed today-- as an assistant manager."

'Min Yoongi' gave a low 'hm' and pressed the fifth floor. "Ugh, I'm so lazy today..." he mumbled.

Aren't you supposed to be hard-worked and singing?! Man, are his kind actually lazy, or is it just him?!

"Oh come on Min Yoongi, you can do it! Fighting!" I say as I put on my public acting.

'Min Yoongi' looked at me in a strange way. Why?

"Did you just call me by my full name? Not that I mind, but why? It's weird, don't do that."

This guy is pretty straightforward. What in the world?! He's a pretty cold guy. But then again, calling him by his full name is weird...

"Then what do you want me to call you?"

The elevator rings at my floor. Grand, I don't even know what to call him... I leave onto my floor for the interview.

"Call me whatever, I honestly don't give a shit."

The elevator closes right after he says those words. Amazing timing there 'Min Yoongi'! Amazing timing!

I ignore what had just happen and go to my interview I need a clear mind for this interview and I'm not going to let some man get in my way. However, the strange thing is, I feel like we already have a nice relationship. And on our first meet? Wow, pretty impressive knowing who we might be.

Does he know who he is? He kinda acts like one, but is he really? If he's a singer, or rapper as he put it, then he wouldn't be performing to the world... I don't think he knows who he is, does he? Well, he doesn't like his kind so maybe I really might be wrong...

I walk into the room, hoping that I can act as my happy, go-luck 'self', and walk out to be the kind I've always wanted to be. A normal human.... And not as what I hate to call myself as but still act and be one in order to survive and live among my 'people' ... A vampire