Chapter Nineteen: Confession

A/N: I lived bih.

(Y/N)'s POV

I come back home just as dawn was starting to climb up its way towards the horizon. That chase reminded of the days we were all kids.

I open the door as quietly as I possibly can. The boys don't seem to be up just yet so that's lucky for me. I head into the living room and—

"Well good morning to you," greets Seokjin with a smile. Oh my god why are you awake.

"Want some breakfast? I decided to just go for some western cuisine so it's eggs with toast for now. I'll probably make some bacon if we have some." I need to keep my cool. Surely he's figured that I went out last night considering the condition of my clothes.

I take a seat awkwardly on the counter and watch him cook. He brings me a plate of the food he promised and I can even see the warmth in the form of steam. I take a bite after he gives me the necessary silverware, Seokjin waits for my judgement. Right away I'm given the taste of egg and toast, I do my best to give out a sound of delight. Awful, it's probably good knowing him but it's terrible.

Seokjin grins once again, "I'm glad you seem to like it." He gets off his elbows from the counter to cook some more for the boys who will possibly be waking up sooner or later if they're not too tired somehow.

I should at least try to finish it, I don't want to hurt his feelings. I try my best to finish the plate with lots of water in between bites to clear out the horrid taste.

"Ah," I turn to look at Seokjin who's kneeling down in front of the open fridge, "seems like there's no bacon. Oh well, that's okay."

I should respond, "Oh that's too bad that there's no bacon."

"Yeah," Seokjin replies as he's staring at the place where the bacon was supposed to be and closes the fridge. He turns to me and I can tell he's trying to examine my clothes. Fuck he knows doesn't he, will he ask?

"Rough night last night? Any bad dreams?" Rather the opposite if anything, I think.

"No, nothing bad."

"Oh okay then." Seokjin goes back to cooking and bringing out other ingredients the boys might like with their eggs. I'm so glad Seokjin isn't too nosy. He might be curious but he's willing to give space. I'm glad it's Seokjin I ran into— what luck.

I try to take in the food as much and continue to drink the water, a lot. Maybe too much? Oh well I guess I'm considered healthy.

The boys don't seem to come and I don't blame them as it's their day off and so is mine. I think I should go to sleep, I didn't get rest last night.

I stand up from my seat and thank Seokjin for the breakfast. He smiles back and continues to cook a little more. I go upstairs and go right inside my room quietly.

I change into a new pair of pajamas and get into bed. I'm feeling so much better, it's time to get my sleep. I shut my eyes and drift off into darkness.

-Time Skip-

I wake up and look at my clock to read 18:39. Gosh I really slept in. I'm feeling fully energized though so that's a good thing. I bring my legs to the edge of the bed and jump out to change into my house clothes. Once I'm looking like a decent human rather than some morning slob, I get out of my room and to the living room where I see Jungkook and Hoseok playing some racing game. I stand to stare at the screen to watch them play for a while. Since I don't know who's who I just entertain myself by watching the characters in their carts as they avoid obstacles. Then, Seokjin calls to me and I tear my eyes away to face him.

"Hey (Y/N), if you don't mind can you do something for me?" I nod to assure that I'll do his favor.

Jin gives me a plate of the toasts and eggs wrapped in plastic, "Can you give this to Yoongi? He should possibly be up by now but he'll probably be working so be careful." Oh okay, easy enough. I take the plate and smile at Seokjin who smiles back. Ah, so handsome.

I go to Yoongi's room and knock on the door. I wait for a short moment but there's only silence. I test to see if the door is locked and realize it's not. Whether he's up or not, he should still eat shouldn't he? I open the door quietly to find Yoongi sitting on his bed, still wearing his pajamas, with big headphones and a laptop on his lap. He seems so concentrated, he doesn't notice I came in.

Seokjin said to be careful, is it cause Yoongi is in such a deep state that he doesn't want to be disturbed? I put the plate on his desk near his bed to which he finally realizes I'm in the room. He looks at his laptop quick to do something and takes off his headphones.

"Oh hey (Y/N)."

"Hey."

Yoongi smiles and sees what I've put on the desk. He nods with his lips in a small pout and eyebrows raised. He then looks down his laptop again only to stop moving his fingers.

Yoongi looks up to me again, "Thanks for the food, wanna stay for a while?" I mean I have nothing else to do, I shrug my shoulders.

"Sure, I'll stay," I reply and take a seat at the desk.

He continues typing on his laptop, with his focused look on. I look around the room, he has really nice taste.

As I'm taking in his room, Yoongi speaks, "So where were you earlier?" I froze, how did he know I went out? Was he still awake?

I look at him but he's still staring at his screen, I fidget around and dare to ask, "How do you know I was out?"

Yoongi chuckles, "You're clothes give away a lot." Oh yeah obviously. "So where did you go?"

I hesitate a bit to which Yoongi reassured me that I didn't have to tell him. Even so, ever since I drank the container I've had this spot inside me just full of shame. I know it'll only continue to grow if I don't get rid of it now.

"I drank." Yoongi looks up from his screen and gives me a questionable look, "How much? You don't look like you're having a hangover."

I immediately giggle and shake my head, "No, not alcohol." That tastes gross.

I try to bring the next words I want to say but it takes me a while. Before I can even bring out the words, Yoongi realizes what I'm about to say.

"Oh, I see." I nod to confirm that his thoughts were correct. We don't say anything for a while, Yoongi possibly truly progressing what I am and me feeling the guilt both growing yet shrinking.

Finally Yoongi breathes, "Okay, I won't ask further than that unless you wish to tell me. I am here, so don't keep it to yourself."

Well he's taking this well, I guess?

"I want to ask, though," I look up ready to listen but not fully ready to answer.

Yoongi looks uncertain of what he is about to speak but decides to go for it anyway, "Where did you get it from?"

I take a deep breathe, "From my cousin, he claims to have gotten it from 'work'." The raven stares at me in the eyes for a while only to look back onto his screen. I feel that there are no more words to be said and Yoongi seems to feel the same. He looked as tho he just wanted to know was if I did something bad to get it probably.

"I'll be going now."

"See ya."

I get up from the chair and head out the room only hearing Yoongi type away on his laptop, feeling my heart feel lighter, and knowing this shame is somehow still the same as ever.

A/N: I am truly very sorry. I've had a busy summer so far with a project I've started working on with other amazing ARMY and other personal affairs. I hope you'll be able to forgive this long awaited update ;-;