Chapter Nine: Meet Up

A/N: Hey long update! I was feeling this chapter and just kept going :3 Ah man, vampire yaoi mangas really have set me in the mode recently. And if you're wondering what yaoi is it's boy x boy. Yeah, that's right, I read fluffy cuteness between boys. Deal. Well, enjoy this somewhat early update!

Another day with BTS as usual. Finally we head to the dance studio and I sit down and watch the members practice. "Hey (Y/N)!" J-Hope yelled over the music, "Wanna try this dance with us for fun?" I look at the rest of BTS who seemed to be alright with this decision. You know what, why not?

I learn their dances step by step, having BTS trying to make me copy their moves. It was tiring to be taught these dances but it's really fun. But now, I face a complication. How do I do this move?

The members wanted to see if I could do this certain dance move before they start practicing again but gosh darn I feel like I'm doing it wrong and I'm awkward doing the move. Suddenly, there are hands placed at my shoulders. I turn around and look up to Suga. "Turn your body more this way," he says turning me more to my right, away from the 'audience'.

"You're facing the crowd too much on this move. That's why you can't spin the whole way," Suga said in a monotone voice. I look at him, surprised that he was even willing to help me on a dance I won't even be in. After he lets me go, I manage to do the move 'perfectly' (as what Jimin implied) and everyone gets happy. These guys really are too silly. I smile at the members and excitedly turn to Suga, "Yes I did it!" And before I know it, I'm holding Suga.

Everyone in the room freezes, even me after realizing what I'm doing. I instantly let go of Suga and apologize. "OH SHIT I'M SO FUCKING SORRY PLEASE IGNORE WHAT I JUST DID," I say not noticing that I was screaming in my colorful language and swinging my arms everywhere. Suga stares at me for a while and simply states, "It's alright." I'M SUCH A FREAKING IDIOT UGH.

The boys seemed to ignore what just happened, or at least tried to ignore. Though, it was mainly Suga who was sending the message to not mind the event earlier. But Rap Monster was trying to hide his smirk while the maknae line was snickering which Suga seemed to dislike and told them all to shut up for what looked like the rest of the practice. J-Hope was poking Mr. Upset and Jin was trying not to laugh at this whole situation.

Finally it was time to go home. Ugh, I'll just take a shower tonight. I need to try to not remember this stupid incident.

---

After brushing my hair, getting my towels, taking my lotions, and having my pajamas, I'm all set. Alright, I'm ready for a shower! I head for the bathroom and-- it's locked. Shit. Oh well, I can wait for few minutes. Besides I haven't eaten since I came back so I might as well. Although, the food that Jin makes is... Disgusting for me since I have these stupid taste buds of a vampire. Why can't I enjoy human food for once.

---

Now that I've eaten has this person gotten out of the bathroom yet? I check the door, locked. What the heck. I finally knock on the door. This person has been in there for, what, an hour? Don't waste the water dude!

Then, the door opens-- and out comes Suga. I'm surprised at first, what took him so long? Don't tell me he was thinking about earlier. "Sorry, you could use the bathroom now," he says as he walks past me back to his room. Weird. I enter in the bathroom and look at the tub. I instantly put down my things and turn around to Suga's room.

I don't even knock, I just walk right into the room. "Yah, you need to clean up after you take a freaking bath you idiot." Suga looks up from his laptop. "Oh oops," is all Suga says. "Yeah, oops. Go clean up the mess, please."