Chapter Eleven: Ketchup Stain

A/N: Am I good potato? ((Alright sorry about that)) But, um... I haven't had any good internet for about many weeks so... That meant not being able to update or even WRITE my books. Hopefully I can publish this chapter soon considering my data and server. If it's not, I'm so sorry please understand ;-;

Since I'm in a third-world country, that means that I would most likely have to depend on a restaurant or an internet cafe for WiFi ((which I'm doing a lot)) in order to write my stories and contact my friends and family. So again, I am so sorry for not updating in so long.

BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH SUGA'S MIXTAPE KILLED ME AND BTS WINGS IS JUST UGGH JIN HAS ALWAYS BEEN ALONE AND THAT MAKES ME SAD ((technically speaking he's been alone since the rest of the members are his alter egos so basically they actually don't literally exist and only Jin is the "real one."))

Oh yeah, I also had major writer's block this time around so sorry if this chapter is just plain terrible! ✌^^" So, enough ranting and without further ado, hope you enjoy the chapter!!

---------

I wake up the next morning, dreamless. Thank goodness I had no nightmare. I look to my left and look to see the covers opened as though someone just got out of it. My heart stops and I remember what happened last night when Suga promised he would treat me like a human despite my secret. Why would he keep my secret? Is he really planning to back stab me eventually? Did my kind do something to his or to someone he cares about so he's tricking me into revenge?

Suddenly the door creaks and I jump in place, startled from the sound. In the doorway, I see Jin smiling at me, "Good morning (Y/N)! Sorry if I startled you, but breakfast is ready. Come down to the table when you're ready," I nod in response to Jin's announcement and he leaves.

I get up after a few minutes of being in a daze. You know those moments when you stare off into space, and your mind is just blank? Yeah, I have those times, is that human?

I get out of bed and into the bathroom and do my business to brush my teeth and changing into my style of clothes. I then head to the table where all the members are just starting to take their seats. "Ah! The food looks really good!" Jimin exclaims with his sweet smile. Not to me it does, pity for me. J-Hope notices me enter the busy room, "Yah, (Y/N)! Perfect timing! Come sit with us and let's start eating!" All the members take their seats and I notice that a certain someone is missing.

I take my seat next to the empty one and look around at the members. I finally decide to ask, "Where's Suga?" V, who was sitting next to me, answered, "He just went out about thirty minutes ago for his music. Said he didn't have time last night or something for whatever reason," he said finishing off with a shrug of his shoulders and getting his food. Oh yeah, he didn't get a chance to do his music last night because of me, why did he come back to the dorm anyway?

Just then the door opened which revealed a tired Suga. "Yo, Suga, come eat breakfast. You should eat something," Rap Monster called as he picked up his food. Suga hummed in acknowledgment and sat down next to me. I choose to eat very little and try not to eat quickly or I might puke later since the meal is horrible. And I'm still satisfied from that man's blood the other day. Wow, the days go by quickly every since I've been here.

As I lift my food I glance to see BTS slightly smirking. What's wrong? Jimin, who is next to Suga, asked his elder, "Suga-hyung, how do you like your seat?" Huh? Why would... Wait a second...

Suga's POV
(A/N: Yay! Something different this time!!!)

I realize what Jimin was trying to say. These little shits... They planned for me to sit next to (Y/N) because they think I like her!... Well, maybe I like her I'm not sure myself but she seriously resembles... Her. But whatever, I'm going to kill these guys for doing this to me.

A Vampire and a Wolf?! || m.yg x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें