Chapter Seventeen: Flowers

A/N: SAY THE NAME

Yoongi's P.O.V.
Okay time to get this over with. I walk out of the van and start heading to the place where Namjoon, Hyung, Tae, and Jungkook stand. I can't believe that (Y/N) is alright, I mean that was concerning with the way she fell.

-FLASHBACK-

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)?!" I immediately run to (Y/N)'s still body that landed with a loud thud. "(Y/N)? Hey stay with me, what happened?" No reaction what so ever, she looks so pale. I feel her pulse just in case, it's slowing down? I immediately feel lightheaded but I manage to yell that she needs a doctor. Right when the words leave my mouth, someone starts calling the hospital. Not long after that, an ambulance comes by to pick her up.

I can only stare as (Y/N) is lifted into the car. I then feel a hand on my shoulder and look to Namjoon who is staring at the distant ambulance, "We can't go with her, but," he turns to me, "We'll go see her after this shoot." I nod in understanding, he is right. I can't exactly leave with her, but I definitely hope she's alright. Is it about her vampire self or something? I'm going to have to talk to her about this later.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

It really was scary to see her collapse like that but she seems better though. I stare as (Y/N) scrolls through her phone and I have my hands in my pockets, walking comfortably. Turning, I see ahead that my friends have noticed me. When I'm finally there, Hyung immediately asks, "So how many did you send?"

"What?"

"How many did you send to her," Namjoon speaks up as Tae starts smirking.

"Don't know what you're talking about." How did they even find out?

"You can't avoid your call history, just how many times did you 'step to the side' to call the florist?" Crap.

"It's none of your business."

"Uh-huh, sure." These assholes I swear.

"Okay! In position! In position! We'll be rolling practice takes in a few minutes! In position, please!" Alright, let's do this.

-TIME SKIP-

(Y/N)'s POV

Wow, they really work hard. I go to think as I bring water bottles to the tired boys who are breathing hard from the intense choreography. "Great job guys!"

"Thanks," Jimin manages to breathe out and grabs a water battle from my arms. Each of the boys take a water bottle in exchange for words of gratitude in labored breathing.

"Really appreciate it (Y/N)," Namjoon gasps after drink his entire water bottle down. I nod and answer that it was no problem, then head back for some more water bottles as they seem to need them.

The director says loudly into his megaphone, "Okay! We'll be taking a five minute break!" Oh thank goodness, the boys are really tired with back to back interviews and shoots. I then find patches of flowers here and there and decide to investigate the seemingly small, cute flowers. I turn to see the boys getting their own water bottles on the snack table, yeah they'll be fine.

I head over and kneel down to these white clovers. They're quite pretty. I stare in admiration of these flowers, I think of wanting to pick one out and keep it some way or another but why would I want that? My train of thought is disrupted with heavy steps in the grass.

"They're kinda cute," Yoongi says.

"Yeah they are," I reply as Yoongi kneels down next to me. The man hums in thought, smiling softly at these adorable clovers. Whoa, really handsome... wait, WHAT (Y/N) STOP THAT.

As I'm having a fight with myself in my mind, I see Yoongi's hands pick the biggest white clover of the bunch. He twirls that small weed in his big hands, making the little plant appear smaller than it actually was. Suddenly, Yoongi turns to me and puts the sweet clover behind my ear. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my—

"Looks good on you," Yoongi nods, "Another flower for you," he smiles with his gums.

"Alright! Break is over! In positions please!!" The director yells out through their megaphone.

Yoongi stands up as I do as well.

"Congrats on your discharge," the man says with his head down and right hand itching behind his ear. He keeps looking at the grass as he walks over to the set. Why do my cheeks feel so hot?

A/N: Hello, this is Jesse! Well this draft ended up turning into a short chapter oof??? I'll update again soon more than likely 🤷🏻‍♀️

In case you guys are wondering what this "white clover" looks like, it's this one:

Hope that gives a better image! :3

MORE NEWS YAYAYAY

I came up with a new book since my cousin INSISTED that I put it out so I will soon ;D It will be full of...

Wait for it...

YOONGI AND HIS SON SCENARIOS

for your fluffy, soft needs! ^-^

Please go check it out soon! It will be called "Fluffy Yoongi and Son Scenarios," I truly hope you liked this chapter and enjoy my upcoming book ><