Chapter Twelve: Revealing the Past

A/N: I'm back *flips*.

Wondering why I was late for my update? Check out my book "UPDATES ON DA LIFE AND BOOKS" and you'll know what's up!

Also, Suga iS SO CRUEL LIKE WHYYYYY STOOOOPPPP. YOU ARE SPECIAL BUT ILL TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT THAT YOU SAID SUGA-BIASES ARE THE MANIAC TYPE

Enjoy reading~!!! Please note that I was once again having writer's block ;-; I'M SORRY.

---

-TIME SKIP TO 3 WEEKS-

I've been starting to really connect to BTS. These boys really are sweet, I'm glad I got a job here at BigHit. At first, it was all just to keep hidden and try to be human. Now, it seems like I truly am human; the only exception being the food, but I'll eventually get used to it hopefully.

Suga hasn't questioned me about being 'them' at all. Which reminds me that I seriously need to ask why he would go that far for me in such a short amount of time. I head to the studio where I'm thinking of hanging out with Suga. He really was rude at the beginning, but he's truly kind at heart. That's... Pretty cute if I think about it...

WAIT. (Y/N). WHAT ARE YOU DOING. TELL ME. ARE YOU FALLING FOR HIM. CAUSE IF YOU ARE, IT'S TOO SOON. HE MIGHT EVEN BE YOUR 'RIVAL' FOR ALL YOU KNOW. But... He doesn't seem to embrace his, 'wilder side'. Was he raised as a human since birth? That would make sense, but don't they also have weird tastebuds-- or are they like a humans?

I realize I slightly pass the studio and feel stupid. Ugh, questions, questions, and even more questions. Maybe if we get the chance to be alone, we'll talk about it. I turn the knob and enter into the studio, where Suga is writing in his notebook as usual.

"Hey," I casually greet for him to acknowledge me. He only nods his head in response. Usual. I look around the studio to see that we're alone.

"I thought Rap Monster or at least J-Hope would be with you," I frown, slightly confused.

"They're out for now." I hum in understanding. Should I try to ask him questions? I mean, we are alone and the studio is a private area.

"Suga, I have some questions," I decide to be straight to the point.

"What about?" Suga responds, still not looking up from his notebook. That is true, exactly what about? Why he protects me? Who is he really? Does he know? Is he planning to back-stab me? Why did he come back to the dorm 'that night'? I bet he has questions for me too, but doesn't say.