Chapter Two: How Things Are and Will Be

Yes! I've gotten my job! They've hired me! I'm one step closer to being human! I walk out the interview room with a big smile on my face.

I wonder if I'll be able to see Min Yoongi soon... Wait... What am I thinking?! I can't focus on love at the moment! Right now, job, later is love!

But now I'm quiet curious about Min Yoongi's group... It was called something like BangTan, correct? I pull out my phone and typed in 'BangTan', and many albums and songs appear. Whoa! I gotta listen to these on my free time! They sound pretty interesting! I type in a new search, 'BangTan members'. Seven handsome men emerged. There he is!

It mainly showed as what I expected to be their stage names. But as I tapped my familiar face, I saw his fake name. 'Suga'. Suga? Why 'Suga'? I look more into his name. According to the website of btsdiary, he got his name because, "I got name Suga is because my skin is pale, I'm pretty when I smile, and because I'm sweet. (laughs) I choose this name because I want to promote sweetly." Oh, that makes sense. Although, I never realized he had such pale skin! Almost like a doll! I look outside the building, it's pretty much sundown. Already?!

I walk out the building with my big hat and sunglasses when I suddenly see a black van came up. What in the-? I watch the large car pull into the curb with seven figures coming out. No way...

I recognized all seven faces. Rap Monster, Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, V, J-Hope, and finally... Suga...

Seriously?! I stood there in shock. I didn't think I would see them right after finding out who they were! Well, then again, they did debut about two years ago... I should've found them out since they're part of this company, man am I an idiot. One of them turns towards me. Oh dear! I walk away quickly.

"Wait!" he called at me. I turn around. This guy is Jungkook right? "Um, I don't think I've seen you around, may I ask your name?"

"(L/N) (Y/N)."

"(L/N) (Y/N)? What a beautiful name" he smiled. How breath taking, his smile...

"Oh! T-thank you," I replied. Did I just stuttered? I felt heat on my cheeks. Am I blushing?!

"Wow! Pretty face!" said a childish voice behind Jungkook. Jimin was it? He's supposed to be the shortest? He's so tall though! Well, then again, I'm considered to be short...

Jimin and Jungkook towered over me. They're pretty handsome in person... Of course they would (Y/N)! Why would they be huge stars if they didn't have nice faces?!

With them crowding over me I feel so small! I already hate being short as it is! I smile at the two men before me.

"Guys! We have to continue work! Come on, let's get going! We can't be late!" someone said near the building door. That's Jin, the oldest member. Everyone usually says he's the mother of the group, I can see that pretty perfectly.

"We'll be going now (Y/N), it was very nice meeting you," says Jungkook. I think I'm starting to like this guy, he seems very polite unlike Suga...

The rest of the members leave into the building. I'm going to have to see them again tomorrow... I bet they'll call me since they might recognize me... I groan. I continue on my way to home. But then again... They didn't see my whole face, so why does that make me feel somewhat regretful? I remove the feeling as best as I can and run home. I'm hungry.

-TIME SKIP TO MIDNIGHT-

That was good. I think as I look at the corpse before me. He'll turn to ashes soon since I sucked him pretty good. That'll last me for about, two to four months? Sounds convincing. I already have a job so I'll have to treat myself in long periods of time. Besides... This isn't human.

I leave the dead young man, probably in his mid-thirties, in the alley way. It was his fault for traveling a dangerous way.

I get home feeling satisfied and start getting ready for bed, feeling that tomorrow I'll be feeling almost completely human.

------------------------------

(A/N): AHHHHHHH I'm so sorry! ;-; I've been so busy with school I forgot about this story and how I'll write it on my free time! For the ones who voted and added this story I thank you so much! This is practically my first fanfiction and I'm still new to this ^^" I really like Suga as a bias and I know others do too! Enjoy the rest!

A Vampire and a Wolf?! || m.yg x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें