Chapter Fifthteen

It took a moment to realize that there was literally nothing I could do about Curly kidnapping me, kidnapping all of us actually. If he stopped the car no one would be able to see him take out a gun and shoot one of us or even be able to dodge if he tried to stab someone. We were helpless, and on the inside it was killing me.

"Curly?" Pony boy said, he was only fourteen and Curly was seventeen, the same age as Dallas, but from what I remember they were friends. "Could you possibly unhand cuff us?"

Curly chuckled to himself so violently that he swerved the car a little bit, I don't remember Pony boy saying anything funny. "Just you wait Pony, just you wait."

After what i guess was hours of sitting in darkness I felt the van stop and pull over somewhere. Curly's door opened then slammed closed, and then the big doors next to me opened and I could feel my wheelchair being pulled out.

"Ouch." I muttered, my handcuff still attached to the moving wheel.

"Oops. Wouldn't want to hurt the baby." Curly said smiling, my mask was taken off and then I saw that Dallas and Pony had theirs off too, looking at both of us in shock. We were at a quiet rest stop from what I could see, to nice to be abbandoned but no one was around, nothing strange. I looked back at Curly to find that he was only in a pair of gross yellow stained boxers.

"Not again." I muttered before glancing around in my wheelchair, a small navy blue car was pulling up only a little bit away from the two of us. I looked up at Curly, smiled back at him, and then began screaming bloody murder.

Suddenly an old bandanna was shoved in my mouth. "Your going to regret that." Curly said madly, crouching down near my ear before taking me out of my wheelchair, unlocking the handcuff attached to the wheel. I hissed in pain as he carried me into the van and layed me down on the big space inbetween the benches.

"Curly, she needs that wheelchair, she can't walk on her own!" Pony said in an almost motherly like voice.

I knew it would have happened again, infront of people this time. Thankfully this time Dallas noticed the gag in my mouth.

"What the hell is wrong with you man!" Dallas said before kicking Curly, see the thing was, Curly let the tall boys feet hang loose. In a matter of seconds I watched as Curly was mercilessly kicked and stomped on by Dallas and even Pony.

"STOP!" Curly yelled repeatably in the van. He was bleeding from the mouth now, still on top of me. I took the hand cuff still attached to my wrist and slung the unlocked metal part across his face. Curly narrowed his eyes at me and started punching my stomach.

"No more baby, no more baby." he muttered over and over louder every time, punching me harder and harder.

"That's it!" Dallas said, before I say Curly fall off of me next to Pony boy, gripping his head. What the hell did no more baby mean?

"Get the keys!" Dallas yelled. I leaned over, groaning in pain before grasping the hand cuff key out of his pocket. I tossed it to Dallas lightly, then Pony got it, and then Johnny and I.

Dallas crouched through the open door and patted a spot on the wheel chair. Then he took me from my spot on the floor next to curly and lightly placed me into it before rolling me next to the drivers seat's door. I looked up at Dallas and raised my eyebrows. He looked down at me and lowered his pale face, his hospital gown coming down with him.

"Ready to go on a road trip Baby?" he said quietly smirking while starting to play with my hair. What a wicked way to make me say yes. He took me up in his arms again and put me into the seat.

After I was in, Dallas headed to the back and started fixing up Johnny's hair. After a minute he turned to the still-complaining Curly and took the car keys out of his pocket. Then Dallas shoved Curly out the car door and stepped on him while closing the side door and making his way to the drivers seat. I looked over at him.

"What can I say" Dallas said shrugging and pulling out a weed from the glove box "I've got a bastards history." he shoved the keys in and started the car before heading for the darkness of the highway.

I started dreaming. I only remembered being lost from Dallas in a grey room. It was a big room, and Dallas was scared when he found me.

Covered in sweat I woke parked at a pump at the gas station. I was full of fear, but I didn't know why. Something to do with the dream, I know I didn't have them often, but I don't believe they can predict anything. It must be one of those days.

"Your driving me nuts!" I heard Pony boy say to someone. I started looking for him, he wasn't in the car. I saw him next to Dallas walking towards the car, I don't know if anything was said after that, but I saw Dallas smirk at him and start playing with Pony's hair.