Chapter Twenty Two

A/N

Thank you guys so much for getting this story to more than 1,000 views! Its so much more than I thought would be possible for my first story! If you've been in my notifications recently I've seen you, so thanks guys. If you could comment of what you think of the story so far that would be awesome!

-------------------

My heart stopped beating for a few seconds and a loud gasp escaped me. I quickly put my hand over my mouth, but what was the point, he already knew I was here. Either way, my life ended here, I knew it.

If I was going to go down, I was going to go down with a fight. Just me and Curly. I looked over to the bed and yanked up one of the rusty thick springs that looped around to use as a weapon.

I took a step towards the door, my hand with the spring in it raised towards the roof to swing down on him with. My hand quivered as it gripped the door handle and started turning, letting out a low squeal as it turned. Before I could yank it open it was done for me and I plopped against the ground onto my rear.

There was a smile on Curly's face that made me cringe, it almost looked forced, but I knew he was grinning because of his twisted little mind.

"You got away last time, so I brought backup this time." Curly said, pulling out a towel and leaning down towards me. I tried to move but was basically immobile with the baby bump, Curly had a genuine smile on his face as he shoved the white dish towel into my face.

I screamed, but no one could hear me, and just as I sucked in a mouth full of air with the towel in my face everything started going fuzzy. Damn chloroform, I thought, as my vision left me along with my mind and I felt Curly sling me over his shoulder.

-------------------

Everything was black, but I didn't feel a cloth over my eyes. I reached up to touch them but there were restraints on my hands, cold metal restraints. Panic arose within me and I started shifting my weight around, realizing that I had restraints on my ankles as well. My fingers gripped into the cheap wooden chair I was sitting on as I began to hyperventilate.

I couldn't be here, I couldn't be alone in the dark, or worse, with Curly Shepard. My mouth opened and I tried to let out a scream, but that's when I felt a thick layer of duct tape over my mouth going down to my chin, all I could let out was a murmur no matter how loud I tried to scream.

Then, I heard a baby crying in the corner of the room, far away from me. Was I already going crazy?

No, I'm not insane. At the same time though I had no memory of giving birth, maybe it was someone else's child?

There was a dull light that came into the room in the shape of a door with steps going down it into the room I was in. I started mumbling to get someone's attention, but only the figure, Curly, smiled at me. Looking behind him I could see doors lined up at both sides of the dirty spray painted walls.

Thats when I knew I was in the room that always had the padlock on it in the back of the Shepard gang house.

Feet tapped down the steps and a light was switched on, only one light was in the room hanging above my head that I assumed was only a wire hanging down the ceiling with a bulb on the bottom. The door was so far from me that I couldn't see Curly anymore in his part of the room. My heart started beating faster and my throat tighten up, nearly chocking me.

Then there was a scratch on the cement walls. It was the high screech of metal, a metal like a knife.

Out of habit I started blubbering again, but I only came out as murmurs, my nose starting to drip. I could hear Curly's feet slowly tapping on the cement floor, slowly getting louder, getting closer to me.

I raised by hands up as far as they would go into the metal to try to move them along with my feet, it was so cold that I didn't know that I had started bleeding from a cut on the metal until I glanced down at my hands for a moment.

"Given up already?" Curly said in a menacing voice. I froze in place, not even looking over to where his voice was coming from. In a flash I felt warm fingers around my throat.

"I can't wait to see what it looks like." Curly said in a casual way grinning and tilting his head to the side while pressing the knife into the area below my jaw line. No sounds came out of either one of us for a second, and I was relived when he took the knife away from my throat.

Then as I let out a breath there was a roaring pain in my stomach, as if I had just been sliced open. I let out a scream so loud that I could hear it as if the tape wasn't over my mouth. My vision was tinted red and I felt as large amounts of blood soiled around my pants.

I started screaming again when I saw Curly reaching inside of me. There was no longer the tape over my mouth and I prayed that someone would hear me. Curly pulled away from me with something covered in blood in his hands the size of what my baby would be.

Kicking and screaming I felt myself get more and more dizzy from the blood loss. I threw myself in the cheap wooden chair onto the ground, adrenaline racing through my veins. There was a loud crack and I could stand up, the seat and the back of the chair now separate.

Slamming my chair to the ground again there was another tear and most of the chair, except for the metal cuffs, fell off of me.

Curly ignored my movement and carefully cleaned the baby, placing it into the crib. Then, once he got to the hair, he paused.

"The hairs black..." he said quietly, we were both blonde babies.

"YOU SLEAZY TRAMP! HOW DARE YOU FREAKING CHEAT ON ME!" Curly said throwing my crying baby boy onto the hard cement ground.

The baby stopped crying after a few painful seconds, that monster!

My everything hurts, everything kept slipping in and out of my consciousness. Just as I was about to give up and fall to the ground I heard the door open.

I looked over to see a tall figure in a leather jacked with slicked back dark brown hair standing in the doorway, Dallas.

"What is this?" he questioned quietly before he saw all of the blood leading up to me "WHAT'S GOING ON!" he yelled and run over to me, embracing me in his arms. I felt his warmth and I felt my blood stain whatever clothing he was wearing. Dallas pulled away.

"Oh no... no..." he said looking me in the eyes. I melted to the floor in his arms and he laid me down onto the cement floor.

"YOU!" Dallas yelled out before I heard grunting and screaming. It must've been Curly's, but he had a knife. Honestly, I bet Dallas did too.

After a minute, everything went quiet.

Dallas came into my vision and picked me up into his arms. I closed my eyes.

"No, come back to me!" Dallas said in a hurt voice, prying at my eyes as I felt him rush up the stairs and out the door. Somehow I ended up in a car, I could hear it along with Dallas's murmurs to me and pets at my hair and apologies.

I couldn't respond, I only saw memories as if I was in a dream.

"We're almost there, Baby! You're gonna make it!" Dallas said gripping my hand in his. I heard the door open and felt cold air on my skin before I fell asleep, I hope.