Chapter 9: The Winter Formal

Izzy's Dress above ^^^

I knock on the door, and Melissa opens it. "Wow, you look..."

"Thanks... Is Scott ready?"

"Just a minute, Izzy!" I hear from upstairs.

"So are you two...?"

"No, no, Allison is his epic love and I'm making sure they get together. But we both wanted to go, so we decide we are going as friend dates." I respond, smiling.

Scott then comes running down the stairs, "Sorry, sorry... Izzy, wow!" He looks down at my dress .

I had a blue dress with a sheer top, and an intricate pattern on some fabric near my waist. It came down to my knees and I had a shawl to cover any scars. I curled my hair and the shoes I am wearing are velvet and are platform heels. I blush and say, "Thank you, you're not to bad yourself," looking down at his suit.

We then got into the car, and formulated our plan to smuggle Scott in. Because he is failing classes, Coach made a deal that he wouldn't go to the formal, if he could keep playing lacrosse. I dropped Scott off before we got to the school. I arrived at the same time as Lydia, Allison, Jackson and Stiles. Jackson was being a dick to Lydia and I could tell Lydia still liked him.

"Jackson, where's the alcohol?" I say as I walk up to the group. The boys' mouths dropped and the girls looked impressed. Jackson reached inside his jacket and grabbed a bottle of alcohol and gave it to me. I then took a swig. "No more for you, me like-y" I said with a smirk. Everyone laughed and I gave the alcohol back because I had nowhere to put it. I walked in after Jackson only to see Lydia and Stiles walk right behind me, happily.

The moment I walked in, I saw Scott hiding in the corner. I started dancing with random guys as I saw Allison and Jackson start to dance awkwardly and Stiles trying to convince Lydia to dance- which eventually happened.

"MCCALL! I SEE YOU! COME HERE!!" My head snapped in the direction of Coach. Scott then ran to find Danny and dance with him. When Coach found them I went to stand near Allison. He started rambling about what he meant by, "What the hell are you doing?" He couldn't complete a sentence! It was hard but after a few words, I went up to coach and whispered, "How about you let everyone dance? Just a suggestion... It will get all these eyes off of you."

"Ahaha, Dance! This is a dance!!" He says, embarrassed. I then went back to Allison and we both brake down laughing. Scott walks over and I say, "Well, my work here is done! I am going to enjoy the party and leave you two alone!" Smirking, I leave them to dance.

I watch them from the bleachers. Good they are so CUTE!!! And then they FINALLY kiss!!! YAY!! My little fangirl moment was interrupted by Lydia asking if I could help her find Jackson. We both left the gym and started looking. She goes to the field and I look around the school. Stiles finds me and tells me Lydia's in danger.

We run to the field and Lydia is there, with Peter. "RUN!!!!!" Stiles and I scream.

"LYDIA, RUN AWAY!! RUN!!" I scream as Peter bits her. "NOOOOOO!!!"

We run to Lydia, who is bloody and unconscious. Peter is hovering over her, like she is territory.

I go to grab her when he hits my hand away. "Don't kill, her, please!" I ask.

"Oh, I would never," Peter says, acting innocent. "Just tell me," He pauses and goes into his 'werewolf voice', "WHERE IS DEREK HALE??"

Stiles is shaking as he says, "Derek knew he was going to be caught so I think-- I think he took Scott's cell phone. They all have GPS, so we can find him. Please don't hurt her!"