Chapter 14: Who is the Doppelgänger?

IZZY'S POV

I wake up and I am in a car. I stay still, because I don't want the driver to know I'm awake. My hands and feet are tied and I have something over my mouth. 

We then stop suddenly and the guy gets out of the car. I hear him talking to someone. I then hear them walking towards me and I know it's some sort of transaction. I sit straight up, ready to fight whoever comes. The trunk opens and a guy picks me up, as I try to wiggle out of his arms, and puts me in another car. The man then takes off the thing covering my mouth, and puts a rag up to my face. I slowly slip out of consciousness. 

BACK IN BEACON HILLS (3RD PERSON- AT THE TIME IZZY WAS KIDNAPPED)

Stiles called everyone and told them to get to the train station as quickly as possible. Once everyone had shown up, Stiles turned to the werewolves and asked, "What do you smell?"

In unison the betas all said, "Blood."

Then Derek said, "What else? Scott you have an advantage here."

Scott thought for a moment and finally said, "Izzy."

Allison quickly went up to Derek and asked, "What did you do?"

"I did nothing, she came to see me about a wound she got last night. I heard her text Stiles to get her and then silence. I stopped listening until I heard Stiles yell my name. I came up and found this." Derek then motioned to the car with the broken window and Izzy's phone.

"What are we going to do? We have to find her!" Allison blurted out.

"We can go to Deaton he might know something." Scott suggested.

The whole crew went to the animal clinic. Scott walked through the back so he could let Deaton know there were others. Deaton let all of them in and asked, "What's this about?"

"Izzy is missing, can you help?" Allison asked hopefully.

"When did this happen? She was just here."

"Like 15 minutes ago," Stiles said.

"Do you have some of her blood or a personal item of hers?" Derek handed Deaton the phone with some blood on it. "Let me call a witch so she can do the spell."

A few moments later the doors of the clinic were blown open, revealing a tall woman wearing a trench coat. She came in and said, "I'm Lacey. Where is the doctor?"

Deaton called from the back and Lacey went to him. She set up a map of America and asked for some of the people to leave. Stiles, Scott, Allison and Derek were the only people who stayed. She then started to do the spell. She dropped the blood onto the map and broke the phone. She then started chanting in Latin and the blood and phone started to move. She then stopped and said, "She is moving, so she must be in a car. I can't do the spell until the stop moving." She said. Derek's betas went back to the train station while the rest of the crew stayed at the clinic. At around 6 am, Lacey was finally able to do the spell. It pointed to a small town in South California. Everyone piled into cars and drove to the small town.

IZZY'S POV

I slowly wake up to the sound of people talking, a man and a woman. I slowly sit up and look around. I was on a really uncomfortable couch in an abandoned, run down house. I then see the people talking. The woman looked familiar; she was tall, and had short hair. The man was a little shorter and was very skinny. They finally noticed me and the woman came forward and says, "Hello there! Your finally awake! I'm Rose, this is Trevor."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"We are trading you for our long deserved freedom." Rose says with a sickening smile.